Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hair is so damn important.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Seriously it's the only thing keeping Normies away from Inceldom for Men hair is quite literally tied to their quality of life.

For me if i lose my hair my life is 100% over (now it's 99% over) like my hair is literally the only part of my body that has been noticed by the opposite sex, few girls have told me that my hair quality Mogged theirs and said they were jealous of my curls, it got to the point that foids in my School thought i had some crazy hair routine and applied shit ton of hair products :feelskek: while in reality i did nothing, just washed it normally every other day.

But unfortunately for me no matter how luscious my hair is (or was at this point it's beginning to thin :cryfeels:) it still wasn't enough to get laid from that alone, my height cancelled it out too much, but at least i look.. well ok and girls don't get scared when they see me. but if i lose my hair i will go from 4/10 to 2/10 i will look janitor tier.

Well just fucking kill me then.

nice brag fag

why isn't there a fucking cure for balding already?

nice brag fag

Is it though?

It didn't help me at all in what matters (sex) and i'm starting to bald hence why i made this thread because i realised the importance of hair, so how is it a brag exactly?

No gym for your sebaceous gland

hair is life
without long hair I go from a 3/10 to 1/10

"IF YOU HAVE NO HAIR YOU HAVE NO LIFE" - SAINT HAMUDI

so fucking true. Hair is extremely important

I made a Chadfish on Plenty of Single mom's and you'd be surprised how many require a man with a full head of hair. Don't even get me started on all the 5'2 women I saw with height requirements of 5'10 to 6 feet.

If you don't have hair you're fucking done with boyo.

Hair is nothing without a jawline. I'm 35 years old and have a full head of hair and a great hairline. It means fuck all because I have a potato face. There is no hairstyle that looks good on me.

Seriously it's the only thing keeping Normies away from Inceldom for Men hair is quite literally tied to their quality of life.

For me if i lose my hair my life is 100% over (now it's 99% over) like my hair is literally the only part of my body that has been noticed by the opposite sex, few girls have told me that my hair quality Mogged theirs and said they were jealous of my curls, it got to the point that foids in my School thought i had some crazy hair routine and applied shit ton of hair products :feelskek: while in reality i did nothing, just washed it normally every other day.

But unfortunately for me no matter how luscious my hair is (or was at this point it's beginning to thin :cryfeels:) it still wasn't enough to get laid from that alone, my height cancelled it out too much, but at least i look.. well ok and girls don't get scared when they see me. but if i lose my hair i will go from 4/10 to 2/10 i will look janitor tier.
The Hairpill is one of the major reasons for me being blackpilled when I was younger, it's a major component of the racepill for blacks.

Thinking of taking fin but niggas online say it will turn you into a tranny

The Hairpill is one of the major reasons for me being blackpilled when I was younger, it's a major component of the racepill for blacks.
How so in your opinion? I'm black too. I'm finally about to grow my hair out after years of short haircuts.

How so in your opinion? I'm black too. I'm finally about to grow my hair out after years of short haircuts.
No one is attracted to kinky nigger hair.
In the professional environment you need to keep it short and cropped too.

No one is attracted to kinky nigger hair.
In the professional environment you need to keep it short and cropped too.

Yeah I agree with this. As far as styling is concerned I think it's starting to change a little from the past. You can claim "muh racism" in this climate.

There’s a reason why every famous male actor gets hair plugs.

I just want to point how bullshit unfair it is that A) men go bald and have to deal with that decimating their SMV while women don’t and B) for women all they have to do is be thin/not eat too much but men have to go beyond that and well beyond that to being ripped/gymmaxxed — it’s bullshit how much higher the standards are for men and gymmaxing to the degree male models do is basically a full time job without roids (which are not worth it).

true, try to NW most of these male super models and i'll guarantee to you that most of them if not all will look like regular guys

Hair doesn't mean shit when you're 5'6 and have a shit jaw.

hair is cope unless you're balding, then its a death sentence.