Blackpill Hair is so damn important.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
31d 23h 56m
Seriously it's the only thing keeping Normies away from Inceldom for Men hair is quite literally tied to their quality of life.

For me if i lose my hair my life is 100% over (now it's 99% over) like my hair is literally the only part of my body that has been noticed by the opposite sex, few girls have told me that my hair quality Mogged theirs and said they were jealous of my curls, it got to the point that foids in my School thought i had some crazy hair routine and applied shit ton of hair products :feelskek: while in reality i did nothing, just washed it normally every other day.

But unfortunately for me no matter how luscious my hair is (or was at this point it's beginning to thin :cryfeels:) it still wasn't enough to get laid from that alone, my height cancelled it out too much, but at least i look.. well ok and girls don't get scared when they see me. but if i lose my hair i will go from 4/10 to 2/10 i will look janitor tier.

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
100d 23h 23m
Hair mogged

Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
117d 23h 30m
Well just fucking kill me then.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
311d 23h 26m
I also have curly hair, but the ugly sandnigger type

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
31d 23h 56m
gymletethnicel said:
I also have curly hair, but the ugly sandnigger type

I don't have curly hair it just curls at the end.

I have medium length hair.

H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
65d 20h 28m
nice brag fag

mindlesscel

mindlesscel

Recruit
★★
1d 4h 29m
why isn't there a fucking cure for balding already?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
31d 23h 56m
Haywire said:
nice brag fag

Is it though?

It didn't help me at all in what matters (sex) and i'm starting to bald hence why i made this thread because i realised the importance of hair, so how is it a brag exactly?

SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
7d 10h 34m
No gym for your sebaceous gland

copeful

copeful

★★★★
11d 21h 30m
hair is life
without long hair I go from a 3/10 to 1/10

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
11d 20h 42m
"IF YOU HAVE NO HAIR YOU HAVE NO LIFE" - SAINT HAMUDI

so fucking true. Hair is extremely important

Speed

Speed

Admiral
75d 20h 0m
I made a Chadfish on Plenty of Single mom's and you'd be surprised how many require a man with a full head of hair. Don't even get me started on all the 5'2 women I saw with height requirements of 5'10 to 6 feet.

If you don't have hair you're fucking done with boyo.

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★
21d 2h 50m
Hair is nothing without a jawline. I'm 35 years old and have a full head of hair and a great hairline. It means fuck all because I have a potato face. There is no hairstyle that looks good on me.

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★
8d 20h 25m
Unsaveable said:
Seriously it's the only thing keeping Normies away from Inceldom for Men hair is quite literally tied to their quality of life.

For me if i lose my hair my life is 100% over (now it's 99% over) like my hair is literally the only part of my body that has been noticed by the opposite sex, few girls have told me that my hair quality Mogged theirs and said they were jealous of my curls, it got to the point that foids in my School thought i had some crazy hair routine and applied shit ton of hair products :feelskek: while in reality i did nothing, just washed it normally every other day.

But unfortunately for me no matter how luscious my hair is (or was at this point it's beginning to thin :cryfeels:) it still wasn't enough to get laid from that alone, my height cancelled it out too much, but at least i look.. well ok and girls don't get scared when they see me. but if i lose my hair i will go from 4/10 to 2/10 i will look janitor tier.
The Hairpill is one of the major reasons for me being blackpilled when I was younger, it's a major component of the racepill for blacks.

Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★★★
31d 17h 5m
Thinking of taking fin but niggas online say it will turn you into a tranny

Speed

Speed

Admiral
75d 20h 0m
Detro said:
The Hairpill is one of the major reasons for me being blackpilled when I was younger, it's a major component of the racepill for blacks.
How so in your opinion? I'm black too. I'm finally about to grow my hair out after years of short haircuts.

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★
8d 20h 25m
Speed said:
How so in your opinion? I'm black too. I'm finally about to grow my hair out after years of short haircuts.
No one is attracted to kinky nigger hair.
In the professional environment you need to keep it short and cropped too.

Speed

Speed

Admiral
75d 20h 0m
Detro said:
No one is attracted to kinky nigger hair.
In the professional environment you need to keep it short and cropped too.

Yeah I agree with this. As far as styling is concerned I think it's starting to change a little from the past. You can claim "muh racism" in this climate.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
★★★★★
4d 10h 15m
Unsaveable said:

There’s a reason why every famous male actor gets hair plugs.

I just want to point how bullshit unfair it is that A) men go bald and have to deal with that decimating their SMV while women don’t and B) for women all they have to do is be thin/not eat too much but men have to go beyond that and well beyond that to being ripped/gymmaxxed — it’s bullshit how much higher the standards are for men and gymmaxing to the degree male models do is basically a full time job without roids (which are not worth it).

Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
mindlesscel said:
why isn't there a fucking cure for balding already?
Hatmaxxing

s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
★★★★★
55d 6h 29m
true, try to NW most of these male super models and i'll guarantee to you that most of them if not all will look like regular guys

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
★★
13d 18h 6m
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
8d 20h 46m
Hair doesn't mean shit when you're 5'6 and have a shit jaw.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
28d 10h 49m
hair is cope unless you're balding, then its a death sentence.