Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hail the saints incel signature art

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
For myself; I'm uploading this so I can link it to my signature

Edit: I can't upload shit, its giving me "server error". The website is jewed for now. I'll reupload when I can upload again

Last edited:
Planned to upload to Ifunny (which stores all sorts of edgy content), but they don't allow their apis to be used in my place, nor their app available in google play.

Planned to upload to Ifunny (which stores all sorts of edgy content), but they don't allow their apis to be used in my place, nor their app available in google play.
Use memedroid then

Use memedroid then
Is it a site frequently used by "violent extremists" to post memes on? I don't want to post to shit like imgur which has a globohomo community and moderation policies.; getting ip banned there would become troublesome

Is it a site frequently used by "violent extremists" to post memes on? I don't want to post to shit like imgur which has a globohomo community and moderation policies.; getting ip banned there would become troublesome
They are fairly racist, but if you post something which only extremely niche people understand then the users might not approve it Moderation

The mods there are the users themselves. Any guy with 10k points can mod there, I am one

They are fairly racist, but if you post something which only extremely niche people understand then the users might not approve it Moderation

The mods there are the users themselves. Any guy with 10k points can mod there, I am one
I mean theres a difference with posting "I hate niggers" and praising shooters

I mean theres a difference with posting "I hate niggers" and praising shooters
If you are going to post a pro-shooter
Then your post will definitely won't pass moderation

Finally it works!

HAILTHESAINTS

If you are going to post a pro-shooter
Then your post will definitely won't pass moderation
Well true. That's why I like this site, it's one of the places where I can praise our heroes so they don't become forgotten.