Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

89f.gif

what a pathetic faggot soy nigger.

holy shit i just heard the femasite say "i shouldnt have been doing these things i dont know why i continued, it felt better than having nobody"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

hahahahah I fucking can't with this hoe OMFG her fake crying holy fucking shit man HAHAHAHAHAAAHHA I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT AHAHAHAH Holy shit this is so fucking comical.

women are a meme

The only people who can get away with sexual relations with underaged girls at this point is Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, whom most of IncelTears has definitely voted for. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
The only people who can get away with sexual relations with underaged girls at this point is Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, whom most of IncelTears has definitely voted for. :feelsugh:

200.gif

Lmao the personality pill was brought up. After she sucked him off and was "abused" by him for 4 years she just about figured out his personality was bad. Woah man what a faulty personality detector.
Its unbelievable, women screw around with "toxic" guys for years then she wallow in self pity for the choices she made herself and "nice" guys still feel bad for them and give them sympathy? Alpha fuxx beta buxx clown world.

what a pathetic faggot soy nigger.

holy shit i just heard the femasite say "i shouldnt have been doing these things i dont know why i continued, it felt better than having nobody"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
this world is just a giant meme lol