Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
YOU FOOLS!

DID YOU THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY MISSON?

I SHALL USURP THE PURPLE ONES!

Most of my legion, THE WHITE ONES, have been banned since my last post. But alas, I will persist - ALONE!

WAR!! USURP!! THE WAR HORNS HAVE BEEN BLOWN!! I RIDE TO BATTLE!!

I shall start with @
PPEcel
@PPEcel!

moshed-2022-9-14-19-15-32-jpg.656279

The Greedy, the Callous, the Unjust. Bringer of Ice. The One Cloaked in Black Shawls.

He is not alone! For his cohorts, those damned cadres, are nearby!

@
TheProphetMuscle
@TheProphetMuscle

MOSHED 2023 1 13 19 16 31

The Absolute Hunger. Devourer of Fortune and Desire. The Engorged One.

@
Robtical
@Robtical
moshed-2022-9-16-19-32-28-gif.656380

He who Stares. The Lustful One.

@
MarquisDeSade
@MarquisDeSade
MOSHED-2022-11-29-3-11-31.gif

The Monotone One, Harbinger of the Dark. The Obscured.

@
Komesarj
@Komesarj
moshed-2022-9-16-19-47-4-gif.656409

The Headless One. He Who Is and Has Been. Guardian of the Library, Possessor of all things Wretched.

Hack, cut, tear! A terrible battle, indeed! I am weary but must trudge on! They just keep coming, these eldritch beings!

@
Caesercel
@Caesercel

Master of the Unspoken Tongues, Wielder of the Stone Wand, Caster of the Unspeakable. The Most Wicked.

Not him! Anyone but him! I knew this day would come, but do I have the heart to continue? Will you not join my legion?
... of course, I am being foolish. I will give you a true warrior's death! TO WAR!

@
The Enforcer
@The Enforcer

moshed-2022-9-16-20-6-55-gif.656413

Prosecutor of the Just, Protector of the Damned. He Who Has Eyes Everywhere.

I must not mourn his fall! REQUIEM! The one who stands before me demands my full attention! USURP!!

@
Dregster
@Dregster

moshed-2022-9-16-20-22-19-gif.656421

The Worst. He who Removes. Erased, the Eraser. Extinguisher of Light and Hope. The Faceless. He who fills the Void.

Begone!

@
SlayerSlayer
@SlayerSlayer

MOSHED-2022-11-29-3-17-30.gif

The Beast. The Devilish Antithesis of Growth. The Unsightly.

@
proudweeb
@proudweeb

moshed-2022-9-16-20-44-52-gif.656429

Excess, Encapsulated.

I grow weary, my muscles fatigued. Yet there they stand, and I must meet them, for I have no choice.
All that remains are The Three. They stand between me and my goal.

I SHALL NOT FALL!

@
Fat Link
@Fat Link

moshed-2022-9-16-21-2-23-gif.656434

The Rotted Centre. The Root of All That Should Not Be. The Nothing, The All. The One from Beyond the Fabric. The Omniscient Malice.

Such malevolent rage! The air trembles with each strike, each slash. I see those two approaching fast - I must end this with haste! For I do not know if even I would be able to take them all on at once!

FALL! I shall cleave you in two and scatter your remains into the grey maw of The Abyss! I have no use for you - this is my world! You have served valiantly - begone!

@
Master
@Master and @
Infinity
@Infinity

moshed-2022-9-16-21-13-44-gif.656442

moshed-2022-9-16-21-15-0-gif.656443

The Two Sides of Unbridled Rage.
The Fury, The Pain, The Waste. Arbiters of Chaos, Deliverers of Disarray. The Twins of Instability.

It is almost too much to bear, the brunt of their unified attack. They have absolute control over the landscape, its form warping, shifting. A pit forms underneath me, jagged teeth jutting from its sides. Now a frothing, raging sea - now outer space itself! But it is merely an illusion.

The battle lasted mere seconds. Felled, their remains were thrown into The Abyss. The Purple Ones are no more.

I AM THE ONE TRUE RULER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME MAKING THIS POST FUARK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT DOESN'T MATTER!

6,666 posts! THE DEVIL HAS BEEN UNLEASHED!

giphy.gif

ADIOS!

idk what this means, but it's pretty funny

Yikeserinos! :y'all:. This is why you're incel.