Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HAHAHAHAHAH TRUFEMCELS BANNED OFF REDDIT

And the sheboons are SEETHING :lul:
Screenshot 20210115 122728 Reddit

Sorry kweens but you're not entitled to a safespace for airing your Misandrist views

how will they cope now guess they have to go gag on chads cock

Ever try picking up chicks there?
Fun Fact the subreddit had to be quarantined at some point because too many men were sliding in the dms of users at some point.....kinda a self own
I have a good feeling incelswithouthate and FDS will be banned next
Nah FDS Won't Be Banned IWH Mabye Soon
And the sheboons are SEETHING :lul:
View attachment 396539

Sorry kweens but you're not entitled to a safespace for airing your Misandrist views
:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Where's the femcel tears subreddit?

Last edited:

I doubt trufemcells wil lbe organized enough to get their own board so maybe we should offer them a subforum here.

Foids should remain banned from the core boards but I like the idea of new board that's open to wider variety of society who want to register here and engage with us.

I feel a need to step outside comfort zone now and then

TBH feels like you're an IT agent trying to lower the level of conversation
IT "agent" :feelskek:
You are suggesting trying to make space on this forum for women. That always ends up badly.

Incels sharing opinions isn't actually a hobby though, it's a sharing of viewpoints.

In this visual you have to wonder how feasible it actually is to keep in the 2nd ("green joined") stage and prevent going to the 3rd ("brown joined") stage.

Also what we miss is that greens alone could overwhelm blacks (until they don't feel pressure to conform) and even if they don't, browns+greens cumulative could, foids or no.

"An effort to not play the game but to attract attention" what game though?

Plus people trying to get attention isn't exclusive to foids (they just specialize) so it's a wider concern we should have even with exclusively a male population.

There's always some element of attention-whoring when you abandon anonymous conversation and switch to ongoing pseudonym communication where people build ongoing opinions about each other. You could argue it's purely for accountability, but building an "accountable, reputable, ongoing member who isn't banned" reputation is attention-whoring, you can't avoid it.

Where you have the 'pink girl joiner' problem reach tipping point is where they distract from the actual topic.

IE if some foid posted here and expects special treatment, inherent trust, gives out her onlyfans and soy newbies start funding her ,etc

Incels sharing opinions isn't actually a hobby though, it's a sharing of viewpoints.

In this visual you have to wonder how feasible it actually is to keep in the 2nd ("green joined") stage and prevent going to the 3rd ("brown joined") stage.

Also what we miss is that greens alone could overwhelm blacks (until they don't feel pressure to conform) and even if they don't, browns+greens cumulative could, foids or no.

Plus people trying to get attention isn't exclusive to foids (they just specialize) so it's a wider concern we should have even with exclusively a male population.

There's always some element of attention-whoring when you abandon anonymous conversation and switch to ongoing pseudonym communication where people build ongoing opinions about each other. You could argue it's purely for accountability, but building an "accountable, reputable, ongoing member who isn't banned" reputation is attention-whoring, you can't avoid it.

Where you have the 'pink girl joiner' problem reach tipping point is where they distract from the actual topic.

IE if some foid posted here and expects special treatment, inherent trust, gives out her onlyfans and soy newbies start funding her ,etc
A woman joining even if she doesn't do those things will still introduce those same issues and with way more detrimental effects than if the new users are just limited to men.
There are some things women and men just can't relate to or emphathize with each other and the conversations had on this forum are one of those things. Again you are basically advocating for inviting in fem"cels" and women interested in incel spaces to this place out of some misguided intention of starting a conversation. When others here have made it clear there's nothing to be gained from that and it has not worked successfully in the past. And in fact extending the benefit of the doubt and reaching out to women has only hurt men historically and helped advance women's interests.

If you feel this way why not start your own community on reddit or create a website?

I see you're trying to play the bigger man here, which is exactly what your female counter parts want you to do.

Let everyone into male oriented communities but female ones stay safe and gatekeep so they can continue to shit on men.

Not a great idea. Still, if you truley feel like that's the best answer, you could try putting in the work to do so instead of trying to change already created websites and communities.

Face it, you're playing into their game. Male communities should stay male communities, the same way female ones stay their own. There is no meaningful conversation to be had with women.
A woman joining even if she doesn't do those things will still introduce those same issues and with way more detrimental effects than if the new users are just limited to men.
There are some things women and men just can't relate to or emphathize with each other and the conversations had on this forum are one of those things. Again you are basically advocating for inviting in fem"cels" and women interested in incel spaces to this place out of some misguided intention of starting a conversation. When others here have made it clear there's nothing to be gained from that and it has not worked successfully in the past. And in fact extending the benefit of the doubt and reaching out to women has only hurt men historically and helped advance women's interests.
Couldn't have said it better

Last edited:
If you feel this way why not start your own community on reddit or create a website?
This is like saying why create off topic or sewers here when we could have them be separate communities.
I see you're trying to play the bigger man here, which is exactly what your female counter parts want you to do.
I try to avoid making choices on the basis of what foids what, whether that's to do what they want or the opposite.

If a foid wanted me to wipe my ass so I didn't stink like shit for example, I'm not going to avoid wiping my ass purely to spite her.
I'm not going to let a foid enjoying that I wipe my ass prevent me from doing something which benefits me.

Let everyone into male oriented communities but female ones stay safe and gatekeep so they can continue to shit on men.
Doesn't exactly matter who you let in so long as you can police them: can still use rules and ban breakers.
Not a great idea. Still, if you truley feel like that's the best answer, you could try putting in the work to do so instead of trying to change already created websites and communities.
I'd volunteer to help moderate it but not interested to build entirely new
Face it, you're playing into their game. Male communities should stay male communities, the same way female ones stay their own.
There is no meaningful conversation to be had with women.
Were that true we would not lament their absence in our life.

Were that true we would not lament their absence in our life.

Has absolutely no correlecation with male communities.

I'll agree to disagree here. My opinion remains

This is like saying why create off topic or sewers here when we could have them be separate communities.
Inviting foids into this website is akin to another sewers. We don't need another, no thanks. If you'd like to converse with women then you can do so on reddit.

Doesn't exactly matter who you let in so long as you can police them: can still use rules and ban breakers.
Juggernauts law. A bunch of lonley men moderating foids? You think that'll go well?
Again, there are many reddit like purple pill where you can converse with women. This site thankfully will never allow them, as many male communities have done and seen the effects of doing so.

This is one of the last places men can talk openly and freely, free from women's influence. The fact that after all the evidence, statistics, and open mocking and shaming that you wish that to be removed makes me question your intentions or if you're truly blackpilled.

Im not gonna go on reddit and start asking FDS to start allowing men in their conversations, nor am i going to go to stormfront and ask cumskins to stop being pieces of human trash.

If you have no interest in creating your own community, stop trying to destroy ones that are already in place, especially when there are alternatives. You want to step out of your comfort zone? Go do so.

Last edited: