Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HAHAHAHAHAH TRUFEMCELS BANNED OFF REDDIT

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
reddit.com/r/trufemcels

Possibly the only based thing cuckit has ever done

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Hahaha all the soys gonna be so mad

idk man... ik you'll say im a cuck but i dont think they deserved a ban

also it was probably because of something they said about trannies, or for hating on stacies or something

Lel i wonder if theyre all gonna migrate to FDS.

I doubt theyre capable of making their own forum since theyre dumb holes with 0 creativity aside from copying what men have already done

Excellent.

"Femcel" was an oxymoron and a non-sensical emotional reaction to our movement anyway. They co-opted our legitimate struggle just to play the victim.

I doubt theyre capable of making their own forum since theyre dumb holes with 0 creativity aside from copying what men have already done

Yep there will never be a femcels.co because it's too much trouble to make a site for what is essentially larping their experience

Where's the femcel tears subreddit?

Lol r/AskTruFemcels has been banned aswell.

That’s equality in action

I am betting cucks without hate will get banned within the next week. This will be the only incel forum on the internet left

Never expected it from leddit tbh

I am betting cucks without hate will get banned within the next week. This will be the only incel forum on the internet left
Sounds awesome to me.

I know people here hate the idea, but an opponent forum would spide up this place.

Femaledatingstratgy next

Good. Fuck those attention seeking retards.

"Femcel" was an oxymoron and a non-sensical emotional reaction to our movement anyway. They co-opted our legitimate struggle just to play the victim.

Finally, some equality

Remember previously that pinkpillfeminism was banned a few days ago.
Remember also that a mod on Trufemcels (greenteaapplepie69) is a mod on IncelTear.
Yeah they're total fucking jokes lol. It's bad enough that in addition to copying and practically cargoculting us for years, they actively worked against us by trying to get us booted off the platform and encouraging others to target incels. I still content that leddit is retarded and cucked, but damn if it isn't funny to see foids eat shit for once. The leddit admins tend to treat them with kid gloves so I'm not sure if this trend will continue.

Yeah they're total fucking jokes lol. It's bad enough that in addition to copying and practically cargoculting us for years, they actively worked against us by trying to get us booted off the platform and encouraging others to target incels. I still content that leddit is retarded and cucked, but damn if it isn't funny to see foids eat shit for once. The leddit admins tend to treat them with kid gloves so I'm not sure if this trend will continue.
I don't necessarily cheer this on because this shows a solidification of reddit's ongoing sanitization campaign to make it a complete neoliberal identity politics shithole full of astroturfed and artificially promoted threads with those shilled awards given to any post or thread that demonizes whatever goes against the media narrative and dominant cultural, social and political views being pushed for the time.

But really if all incel subs end up getting banned as part of this campaign then IncelTear, IncelsinAction and all other incel mocking subs should be banned too.

Last edited:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
giphy.gif

I don't necessarily cheer this on because this shows a solidification of reddit's ongoing sanitization campaign to make it a complete neoliberal identity politics shithole full of astroturfed and artificially promoted threads with those shilled awards given to any post or thread that demonizes whatever goes against the media narrative and cultural and political views being pushed for the time.

But really if all incel subs end up getting banned as part of this campaign then IncelTear, IncelsinAction and all other incel mocking subs should be banned too.
Reddit has effectively been a lost cause for years. Those retards who supported this draconian rulefaggotry from the start because they thought it would only be the other side getting fucked for crimethink have nobody but themselves to blame when the beast they helped create bites them in the ass. I wish soydit didn't end up like this, but it is what it is.

IT and all those other faggy "watchdawg" subs might as well be banned, but unfortunately they probably won't be because incels are one of the last truly marginalized groups it's okay to shit on.

Reddit has effectively been a lost cause for years. Those retards who supported this draconian rulefaggotry from the start because they thought it would only be the other side getting fucked for crimethink have nobody but themselves to blame when the beast they helped create bites them in the ass. I wish soydit didn't end up like this, but it is what it is.
Reddit sucked from the start and was always full of smarmy white liberals though. It's only become really apparent in the last few years but if you were an ethnic male that did not toe the feminist line you always knew that site was a hypocritical and hostile place full of wannabes.
IT and all those other faggy "watchdawg" subs might as well be banned, but unfortunately they probably won't be because incels are one of the last truly marginalized groups it's okay to shit on.
tbh but then again not many thought pinkpillfeminism and then trufemcels would be banned anytime soon.

It's just to remove anything even close to or hinting at the incelosphere. Reddit doesn't want to take any chances, as their platform was one of the only places people could get to know about the term incel and what it means. This is just to make sure bluepillers (that would potentially be susceptible to the blackpill) won't ever find our community and become blackpilled.

It's just to remove anything even close to or hinting at the incelosphere. Reddit doesn't want to take any chances, as their platform was one of the only places people could get to know about the term incel and what it means. This is just to make sure bluepillers (that would potentially be susceptible to the blackpill) won't ever find our community and become blackpilled.
They want to blackpill them a different way. Being blackpilled =/= being pro incel.
Make no mistake that the bluepill way of thinking that men can afford to be as choosy as women and don't have to measure up to a standard and come as they are is being discouraged by pretty much everyone now.

still waiting for FDS to get banned. every women there should be exterminated. theyre the most degenerate and vile scum.

We outlasted them. We are true survivors.

I don't know why are you so happy now they will spread around the net and possibly few of them will end up here. It was better when they were quarantined off in their own corner now they will just cause trouble.

This puts a smile on my face.

They're banning everyone and everything. I got banned yesterday for a "violent" post, in which I condemned single Mothers for shooting out babies.

The internet, governments and corporations are seizing the opportunity after the Trump shit to clamp down on freedoms and opposition, the internet will be as closed and controlled as TV in 10 years. Enjoy the golden age of the internet while you can.

This puts a smile on my face.
still waiting for FDS to get banned. every women there should be exterminated. theyre the most degenerate and vile scum.
Lol r/AskTruFemcels has been banned aswell.

ArtisticSmallAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif

ik you'll say im a cuck but i dont think they deserved a ban
:soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Ever try picking up chicks there?

the internet will be as closed and controlled as TV in 10 years. Enjoy the golden age of the internet while you can.
This. Going to be utter hell because unlike TV I don't see a new communication technology coming along and replacing the internet.

I have a good feeling incelswithouthate and FDS will be banned next