Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HaHaa Cuck-Tears have been shaken by the racepill

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★

We got 'em with this, look at them in-fighting, arguing with each other and squabbling.

This is life-fuel my brothers, to sow animosity within Cuck-Tears ranks you can simply racepill them hard. Yup, it's a dirty card to play, but such is life.

hahaha the peron who posted that there got banned

hahaha the peron who posted that there got banned

Hahaha...

Half the posts she posted there were upvoted as hell.. and they were literally saying tihngs like "White people are the most attractive genetically and biologically!".

And THAT was in a leftist sub.

Then they turned around and banned her.

Hahaha...

Half the posts she posted there were upvoted as hell.. and they were literally saying tihngs like "White people are the most attractive genetically and biologically!".

KEK!

As much as I think this whole "whites have it easy!!!" thing is complete fucking dogshit, I do find it amusing to see those braindead doormats squabble with themselves.

Hahaha...

IncelTears literally just tries its hardest to contradict whatever incel opinion/idea they're commenting on.
So what happens when you bring up the racepill? They'll state racism doesn't exist, since they'll just be hyper-contrarian to anything an incel says regardless of the validity of our statements.

Tfw incels are less racist than inceltears.
oHM3bhj.gif

IncelTears literally just tries its hardest to contradict whatever incel opinion/idea they're commenting on.
So what happens when you bring up the racepill? They'll state racism doesn't exist, since they'll just be hyper-contrarian to anything an incel says regardless of the validity of our statements.

They're a huge fucking joke. Most of them are leftie liberal hippies who would never say that shit in any other context. But when it comes to defending "da poor wimminz" they will lie through their teeth.

I was going to say "hey maybe there's a point here." But then I remembered how many incels make it a priority to only want to date blonde white girls.

What? Where the fuck are these incels because I am pretty damn sure most of us are willing to accept anything with a vagina and a pulse. Some could even go without the pulse.

They're a huge fucking joke. Most of them are leftie liberal hippies who would never say that shit in any other context. But when it comes to defending "da poor wimminz" they will lie through their teeth.
Lol, when they're arguing with incels they turn into trump all the sudden.

What? Where the fuck are these incels because I am pretty damn sure most of us are willing to accept anything with a vagina and a pulse. Some could even go without the pulse.
LOL, IT using Elliot as example and ignore all the incels that go below their looksmatch.

You rarely ever see a white incel complaining that it's his race holding him back, yet it's mostly the ethniccels doing it.

Racepill is undeniable.

You rarely ever see a white incel complaining that it's his race holding him back, yet it's mostly the ethniccels doing it.

Racepill is undeniable.

It's amusing how they use arguments they would never otherwise use.
Dating-
Sane person: "Asians have it harder in dating"
IT cuck: "No, I know Asians who were able to get married. You need to ask what YOU'RE doing wrong"
Sane person: "You can't use exceptions to disprove the rule"
IT cuck: "Anything to avoid taking responsibility right?"

White privilege
IT cuck: "White privilege is real"
Someone else: "Then how did some black people make it"
IT cuck: "You can't use exceptions to disprove the rule"

It's amusing how they use arguments they would never otherwise use.
Dating-
Sane person: "Asians have it harder in dating"
IT cuck: "No, I know Asians who were able to get married. You need to ask what YOU'RE doing wrong"
Sane person: "You can't use exceptions to disprove the rule"
IT cuck: "Anything to avoid taking responsibility right?"

White privilege
IT cuck: "White privilege is real"
Someone else: "Then how did some black people make it"
IT cuck: "You can't use exceptions to disprove the rule"

Legit

I find it funny that every woman in this thread has a "brown boyfriend".

I find it funny that every woman in this thread has a "brown boyfriend".
Their brown boyfriends are just white men with a tan.

Absolutely glorious