Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haha inkwels your blackpill is disproven! (IT Won't Touch This) and why marrying is cucked (foids nature exposed)

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Disprovedn blackpilled

Look at him! This is proof that personality matters! And that you are only inkwel because you have a shitty personality! :feelsautistic:

on a serious note all these IT fags will show an image of an ugly faggot with a hot foid and say "BLACKPILL DISPROVEN!" :soy: "LOOKS DONT MATTER COPE AHHHH I SPILT MY SOY MILK!". What these idiots cant grasp is the fact that these ugly guys are probably giving something that the average chad cannot give, like money or something like that which is really all that matters in life. But in the end these betabuxxers end up getting cheated on still.

If looks really didn't matter why would ugly betabuxxers get cheated on? Why would women leave for better guys ect. Women only get married to these faggots to leave them and get pay outs "BU- BU- BUT... NO!!! THEY GET MARRIED BECAUSE THEY LOVE EACHOTHER AND SO IT CAN OFFICIAL AND WHAT ABOUT RELIGION!" :foidSoy: and all of that bullshit of that was the case the majority of foids wouldn't hook up and have sex before marriage and plus if there was no benefit to marriage no one would do it. In this day and age no one really gives a fuck about religion that much any more or morals or anything like that. In fact most people just get married so they can have kids so their kids can't be bastards or whatever and its dumb.

Also celeberatises don't really "settle" until they reach the settling age and go from divorce to divorce break up to break up and the man who usually makes more money has to pay the foid out half of the time.

In simpler terms what i'm trying to say is the man of the relationship is usually the main source of income and shelter and food and foids being parasitic in nature marry men and live in their house eat their food sleep in their bed and get free protection which is what "settling down is" or "finding the right one". They are like ant queens looking for a mound of dirt to start their life of living easy and doing nothing having male ants fuck them 24'7 and having millions of female ants feeding them if marriage didn't give these benefits no foid would marry or care about being legit or anything like that.

Water is wet nig nog

1f474

Ok now go pick me some corn

IT Whores can suck my tiny prick.

woman are Parasites with Pretty Features.

The only reason a short bald or ugly man would be with a hot foid was if He was just a betabuxx. They end up getting divorced raped or getting cucked by Chad. Love comes from physical attraction first and foremost. Men would not want to have children with a foid they were not physically attracted to. The same apples to foids. Except foids standards are far higher. Plenty of Chads settle down at a young age (Under 25) With their school or college sweetheart. While some are hedonistic degenerates. The Chads who settle down maintain their looks and their relationship lasts forever. The same can't be said for betabuxxers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcTveUAIo1I

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjrXsxOFauU

I don't expect individuals on a soy-based diet with less than 3 digits of IQ and a victimization complex to feel superior to understand the simple logic behind the fact that an image of an """"""""""exception""""""""" does not debunk the rule or anything at all

I don't when some people here will stop wasting their time with IT.:feelshehe: These photos are probably not even real. Maybe he has a big cock + a cool million in the bank and is set to inherit more. Maybe she' half blind or retarded (yes many girls who look like this can be stupid as a donkey, don't be fooled). Maybe it's not even a real couple. Who gives two shits.
[UWSL]No, they are wrong it's not our "personality" its much bigger. It's cultural malfunction. That includes EVERYONE'S "personality" They are malfunctioning too, as you can see all the time in some many places. It just happens in a different ways for Chad/Stacy. This low smv male is also malfunctioning. [/UWSL]

Truckzo is our local giga Tyrone

oofy doofy is law

I don't expect individuals on a soy-based diet with less than 3 digits of IQ and a victimization complex to feel superior to understand the simple logic behind the fact that an image of an """"""""""exception""""""""" does not debunk the rule or anything at all
Right, but when they're shown examples of murderes and pedophile rapists who happen to be chad being loved by tons of toilets, they tell us "This is just an exemption, not the norm. NAWALT" JFL at normalfal logic:feelskek:

Right, but when they're shown examples of murderes and pedophile rapists who happen to be chad being loved by tons of toilets, they tell us "This is just an exemption, not the norm. NAWALT" JFL at normalfal logic:feelskek:
tbh :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Based:society::society::society:

This whole IT cuck :bluepill::soy: pua stupid nonsense is FULL of shit

My father is a literal subhuman ugly manlet baldcel high inhib af while my mother is a low tier stacy slutty foid with your typical onlyfans slutty look toilet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Guess what IT faggots? He is the DEFINITION of betabuxx and gets cucked 100% i can bet my incel ass on that:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

They are coping so hard it’s actually sad:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How do slavcels reproduce :feelsStudy: ?

They ask me:feelsthink:
:feelswhat:

They don’t, they drink themselves to death

@Broly :lul:
Source:

Additionally, the prevalence of heavy drinking among Russian men decreased from 75% in 2004 to 48% in 2016, a significant achievement in a country where researchers once projected that one out of every two working-age men would die prematurely from alcohol abuse.Oct 11, 2019

https://www.addictioncenter.com/news/2019/10/alcohol-consumption-russia-decline/

NEVER BEGAN for poorfag slavcels
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: