Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had Two Apppointments with my New Female Doctor

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
I showed up in the office, the nurse took my vitals, and later the doctor walked in. Maybe owing to the fact that I mentioned that I take St. John's Wort (a purported herbal remedy for depression), she walked out and came back with a very short depression screening.

I took the screening, making sure to mark a "0" for the suicidality section, lest I wind up whisked off to an asylum to be psychiatrically tortured.

I handed the screening back to the doctor, and a look of deep concern came over her face. She said, "This is pretty high, would you like me to bring someone in to talk to you about depression?" Fearing the worst, I quickly said "I'm ok, you could talk about it with me."

She then gsve a very brief spiel and then performed a VERY quick physical, although I had a short moment of warmth when when she had to lean over to listen to the far side of my chest with the stethescope and pressed against my shoulder for a couple seconds.

She discharged me and wrote down on my form "please consider counseling." She also ordered a blood panel.

Two weeks later, today, I was seen again; despite my drinking, my bloodwork looked "great", she said. I didn't mention the drinking. She asked if I went to counseling, I mentioned I went to one session.

She then asked me if I'd like any medication for my anxiety. I said I was afraid of receiving benzos because I thought my roommates might steal them. She said it wasn't a benzo. Being the beta I am now, I mumbled "ok." She was in the room for all of three minutes.

After the first and second appointments, I felt a sharp feeling of aloneness as my mood dropped. I suppose I'm getting tired of this sort of thing.

I suppose it bothered me because I don't believe a drug prescription is connotative of personal warmth, which, though it needn't take more than 5 minutes, I feel a short discussion would be much more helpful, since one can remember past conversations, whereas all drugs build tolerance. If someone tells me they are having a hard time, I listen; I don't hand them a bottle of drugs.

I guess I'll pick up the prescription tomorrow....

Last edited:
I was afraid of receiving benzos because I thought my roommates might steal them
You need to make these guys show some respect, if i was depressed and some fag steal the only shit that makes me feel better just to drug himself i would beat the shit out of him

Last edited:
Do you have your actual blood work? Could you post it if you wanted to? I recently got blood work done too. I have a low white blood cell count. My doctor isn't concerned, but I am.

Do you have your actual blood work? Could you post it if you wanted to? I recently got blood work done too. I have a low white blood cell count. My doctor isn't concerned, but I am.
Let me see, I guess I could ask if I don't have it

Let me see, I guess I could ask if I don't have it

I don't mean go through a whole process of ordering it. If you can't pull it up in a few minutes, don't hurt your head over it.

I feel a short discussion would be much more helpful, since one can remember past conversations, whereas all drugs build tolerance. If someone tells me they are having a hard time, I listen; I don't hand them a bottle of drugs.

THIS...

The modern day world has attracted jews into creating a new line of business....

"Ohh we fucked up society and now you have depression because living in the society which is sick itself..."

"So ohh take this poison to make you shut up and even cause side effects that actually make you aggressive, suicidal - as warned by drug makers themselves .... ????"

If that is not bullshit? Than what is?

They are prescribing you medication that causes you to want to kill yourself, make you depressed and even aggressive - listed by the fucking DRUG MAKER themselves..

How the fuck is that constitutional to mandate court orders for such bullshit?

You people call this a free country? :feelskek:

With garbage like this?

nigga just go see a hooker jfl don't end up with a huge mental health file on your medical record.

She's doing her best to uphold her oath as a medical professional. But also fighting her instinct to hate you as a human being for being incel. I'd love to observe these interactions and watch her brain short circuit.

"Ohh we fucked up society and now you have depression because living in the society which is sick itself..."

"So ohh take this poison to make you shut up

good idea. [UWSL]I'll pick up Klonopin, Q-pin and maybe Tramadol.[/UWSL]

I showed up in the office, the nurse took my vitals, and later the doctor walked in. Maybe owing to the fact that I mentioned that I take St. John's Wort (a purported herbal remedy for depression), she walked out and came back with a very short depression screening.

I took the screening, making sure to mark a "0" for the suicidality section, lest I wind up whisked off to an asylum to be psychiatrically tortured.

I handed the screening back to the doctor, and a look of deep concern came over her face. She said, "This is pretty high, would you like me to bring someone in to talk to you about depression?" Fearing the worst, I quickly said "I'm ok, you could talk about it with me."

She then gsve a very brief spiel and then performed a VERY quick physical, although I had a short moment of warmth when when she had to lean over to listen to the far side of my chest with the stethescope and pressed against my shoulder for a couple seconds.

She discharged me and wrote down on my form "please consider counseling." She also ordered a blood panel.

Two weeks later, today, I was seen again; despite my drinking, my bloodwork looked "great", she said. I didn't mention the drinking. She asked if I went to counseling, I mentioned I went to one session.

She then asked me if I'd like any medication for my anxiety. I said I was afraid of receiving benzos because I thought my roommates might steal them. She said it wasn't a benzo. Being the beta I am now, I mumbled "ok." She was in the room for all of three minutes.

After the first and second appointments, I felt a sharp feeling of aloneness as my mood dropped. I suppose I'm getting tired of this sort of thing.

I suppose it bothered me because I don't believe a drug prescription is connotative of personal warmth, which, though it needn't take more than 5 minutes, I feel a short discussion would be much more helpful, since one can remember past conversations, whereas all drugs build tolerance. If someone tells me they are having a hard time, I listen; I don't hand them a bottle of drugs.

is the start of the joker movie

You need to make these guys show some respect, if i was depressed and some fag steal the only shit that makes me feel better just to drug himself i would beat the shit out of him
A lot of us are short weak manlets who stand no chance in a physical confrontation with normies.

Hmm, a 2017cel who I've never seen before :feelswhere:

is the start of the joker movie
I LOL'd at this and people looked at me in the gym, thanks man
A lot of us are short weak manlets who stand no chance in a physical confrontation with normies.
I was able to hold my own against a lean muscular 6' Chad who hit me for a few seconds before the fight got broken up back when I was in a bad location in 2020, but the manletude still maintance its relevance.

Last edited:
I LOL'd at this and people looked at me in the gym, thanks man

I was able to hold my own against a lean muscular 6' Chad who hit me for a few seconds before the fight got broken up back when I was in a bad location in 2020, but the manletude still maintance its relevance.
ahhhh a man with a sense of humour

this is like finding the holy grail on this crab site

:feelsYall:

brain short circuit.
Bro imagine if instead of 5mg Buspirone she lied and gave me 5 mg Xanax and next time I see her she tells me "Oops, looks like I've been giving you Xans. Well, I'll just alter it in the record, tee hee! By the way, inkel, you'd better come to my house and do yardwork every week, and if you don't show up even once, I'll cancel your script. Your nervous system will be set to upregulate glutamate, only without any more meds, your synaptic activity will continue to crank to 11 until you're left brain-damaged, curled up on the floor like a bitch in a puddle of your own piss from having suffered a fit of delirium tremens.

"
All up to you, I always give my patients informed consent, of course." Then, she leads me to the door to the lobby, and as I take a terrified step out, she smacks my butt and whispers "I guess I'll see you this weekend, huh, bartard?"