Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to tell a cat to fuck off!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
God damn cant was meowing for like an hour plus. Just now went down there and howled at it and ran towards it. :lul: Like some giga retard lmao. Anyway it left finaly :dab:, after I got close.

I'm telling you, the cat wants to be ur friend. Buy some fish and leave it out for the kitty. Idk maybe it's just cause I like animals.

I'm telling you, the cat wants to be ur friend. Buy some fish and leave it out for the kitty. Idk maybe it's just cause I like animals.
Maybe, this same cat comes around every couple of weeks for the past few years. Especially around autumn time. I normally don't mind it but tonight it kept meowing for hours.

Maybe, this same cat comes around every couple of weeks for the past few years. Especially around autumn time. I normally don't mind it but tonight it kept meowing for hours.
My parents have a strict no pets policy. Once I caught a snake and kept it in an empty fish tank, my parents made me let him go and I cried for hours. I always thought tabby cats are the cutest :feelsLightsaber:

my cat freely neets and no one's complaining. wish I was a fluffy.

Like two months ago I had a black cat that kept walking on my fence and trying to get inside my house, it didn’t really meow or make much noise but it hanged around like an annoying fly for around a week before it left

cats are annoying just like dogs.

Happy you. Cats don't like me, they always show their teeth to me

Some fat ginger cat comes and annoys me every day when I am in the shed smoking, she comes and meow at me and rubs her head on my knees then I have to give her a head rub , but after the head rub she is mowing and pawing me for more head rubs until I blow smoke in her face then she looks at me disgusted and walks off

"Don't thread on me"

Some fat ginger cat comes and annoys me every day when I am in the shed smoking, she comes and meow at me and rubs her head on my knees then I have to give her a head rub , but after the head rub she is mowing and pawing me for more head rubs until I blow smoke in her face then she looks at me disgusted and walks off
She's a fed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back