Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Had to talk with a foid and infront of class even though I have life crippling social anxiety

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
had to introduce myself in front of class infornt of like 40 people and I acted like a complete FUCKING RETARD. I stuttered and shared like a spaz JFL:feelsseriously: I hate my crippling social anxiety:reeeeee:. I've improved a tiny bit over the last few weeks but I'm still a complete retard. On top of that I had to talk with a foid and again acted like a retard. Social anxiety makes me feel like I'm not a man but instead a little bitch. Hopefully I can fix it because if I can't then:fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I used to be like this as well.

I fixed it by imagining all the normalgroid filth as my enemies who are out to get me. Now every interaction I have with them is only to spite them, to hurt them.

I'm a friendless man, obedient to the fact that I am not here to make anybody happy.

I'm a real cripple so I find this post amusement!

Just imagination being able to walk bro!

Lol!

Canes me

I used to be like this as well.

I fixed it by imagining all the normalgroid filth as my enemies who are out to get me. Now every interaction I have with them is only to spite them, to hurt them.

I'm a friendless man, obedient to the fact that I am not here to make anybody happy.
Based
I'm a real cripple so I find this post amusement!

Just imagination being able to walk bro!

Lol!

Canes me
I'm a Retard

had to introduce myself in front of class infornt of like 40 people and I acted like a complete FUCKING RETARD. I stuttered and shared like a spaz JFL:feelsseriously: I hate my crippling social anxiety:reeeeee:. I've improved a tiny bit over the last few weeks but I'm still a complete retard. On top of that I had to talk with a foid and again acted like a retard. Social anxiety makes me feel like I'm not a man but instead a little bitch. Hopefully I can fix it because if I can't then:fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
Age?

You'll maybe grow out of it

Are you a high schooler?

Disgusting vile fucking whore!!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Its a Battle royale where Most Woman are already at the Finish Line and the Rest ( Most man ) have to Fight the Battle Out.

No reason to feel Like Shit or Care About your anxiety If Nobody gives a Shit anyways.

try despising them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back