Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to take professional photos for my ID.

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
When i saw how the photos turned out i was on the verge of tears. It was the most awkward moment when the person taking the photos was a woman in her early 20s, just barely older than me, while i look like this disgusting freak. She asked me a couple of times if im okay with how the photos turned out, i kept repeating yes but avoided looking at them knowing that i might start crying. Where did it all go wrong. When i was young, i had a normal looking face. These photos just ruined my life. I keep looking at myself in the mirror and frauding to look like a normal person but i couldnt fraud the camera. I look disgusting. I'm going to kill myself i did nothing to deserve to look like this. I did everything that i could to look as good as possible but i just cant change my face. It's truly over

I'm going to kill myself i did nothing to deserve to look like this. I did everything that i could to look as good as possible but i just cant change my face. It's truly over
I will miss you brother

. It was the most awkward moment when the person taking the photos was a woman in her early 20s, just barely older than me, while i look like this disgusting freak. She asked me a couple of times if im okay with how the photos turned out, i kept repeating yes but avoided looking at them knowing that i might start crying.

When I went to the DPS in Minneapolis for my ID, the middle-aged(Thirties) woman there was quite respectful to me. She noticed my anxiety and told me I had a nice smile.

How old are you?

I tried smiling in a pic once, and it looked like I was taking a shit.

These were really hit or miss for me

Your face will fix itself in your mid 20s. Dont worry
Is that the "men age like wine" meme. Every year i look uglier. Not year, every day. I don't remember the last time i felt actual joy in this hell. It's not even about dating anymore i cant even look at myself without getting suicidal. How could i even wait till mid 20s

When I went to the DPS in Minneapolis for my ID, the middle-aged(Thirties) woman there was quite respectful to me. She noticed my anxiety and told me I had a nice smile.
There is nothing to compliment on my face. I look like a monster

Is that the "men age like wine" meme. Every year i look uglier. Not year, every day. I don't remember the last time i felt actual joy in this hell. It's not even about dating anymore i cant even look at myself without getting suicidal. How could i even wait till mid 20s
Lots of classmates i had when i was 17 had weird things in their face, and now when they are late 20s and i look at their facebook photos they all look very good

I look like homeless hobo in pics

Lots of classmates i had when i was 17 had weird things in their face, and now when they are late 20s and i look at their facebook photos they all look very good
i dont have weird things like acne or moles. I have weird things like narrow long face, very droopy eyes that make me look always sad or tired, very crooked nose, uneven lips, very asymmetrical face in general. I would send you a photo but i dont want to get doxxed/have that photo shared around because i look worse than blackopscel, i would literally become the face of inceldom

i dont have weird things like acne or moles. I have weird things like narrow long face, very droopy eyes that make me look always sad or tired, very crooked nose, uneven lips, very asymmetrical face in general. I would send you a photo but i dont want to get doxxed/have that photo shared around because i look worse than blackopscel, i would literally become the face of inceldom
Yes but i think blackopscel also turned out fine when he got into late 20s. Someone posted a picture of him once here

you shouldnt get sad over that, 1/10 photos turn trash.
thats why these IG models take a bagillion photos before actually posting shit

Your face will fix itself in your mid 20s. Dont worry
Cope:feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:
Unless you're fat and lose weight your face won't magically become attractive
Puberty basically done

Yes but i think blackopscel also turned out fine when he got into late 20s. Someone posted a picture of him once here

I had professional photos taken for tinder guess how that turned out :feelskek:

All photos make you look like shit. It’s a 2d photo, which you are not IRL obviously. I got professional photos done and looked orange and crosseyed. Easy to say thats just me but even with my low confidence levels i know its not. Don’t overreact.

When i saw how the photos turned out i was on the verge of tears. It was the most awkward moment when the person taking the photos was a woman in her early 20s, just barely older than me, while i look like this disgusting freak. She asked me a couple of times if im okay with how the photos turned out, i kept repeating yes but avoided looking at them knowing that i might start crying. Where did it all go wrong. When i was young, i had a normal looking face. These photos just ruined my life. I keep looking at myself in the mirror and frauding to look like a normal person but i couldnt fraud the camera. I look disgusting. I'm going to kill myself i did nothing to deserve to look like this. I did everything that i could to look as good as possible but i just cant change my face. It's truly over
What rictus did she have?

This also gave me the idea of taking a picture of myself with my phone... I actually cried when looking at it.

What rictus did she have?

This also gave me the idea of taking a picture of myself with my phone... I actually cried when looking at it.
i can look like a normal person on a selfie (unless light is directly in my face then im utter subhuman) but i also dont take selfies seriously because i have a pretty old and bad xiaomi phone. The back camera on my phone made me tear up a couple of times too tho. But still i dont take my phone too seriously because its very bad. These professional photos broke my heart tho. I looked like a freak. I looked unreal, i have never seen someone so ugly and im not even joking

All photos make you look like shit. It’s a 2d photo, which you are not IRL obviously. I got professional photos done and looked orange and crosseyed. Easy to say thats just me but even with my low confidence levels i know its not. Don’t overreact.
I would hope so. I calmed down a little now, but when i saw the photos i was shocked and started crying as soon as i came home

I would hope so. I calmed down a little now, but when i saw the photos i was shocked and started crying as soon as i came home
Even for a cel, I bet you look fine. Nothing to cry about. Even the most attractive people have awful photos

Even for a cel, I bet you look fine. Nothing to cry about. Even the most attractive people have awful photos
Preciate it. Obviously being here i am ugly, but this ID pic was something else. Absolutely unreal levels of unattractive, i would be a first 0.5/10 if it's 100% accurate

I had the same situation few months ago