Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Had to go to work even though i was sick and had fever

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Curry parents said it was bad enough that i was laying on my bed at home for 2 days (2 days which were not work but free days) and that it has to stop. They told me today i have to "stand up the whole day". They forced me to go to work because they thought i was being a "lazy" fuck....

This, brocels, is curry-culture. Inceldom is one extremely brutal thing we currycels have to deal with, but the nagging pressuring curry-parents are the other problem.

So i went there all sick and shit. Could barely talk to the customers. Had to wear a mask of course (thats what we always have to). Spend my 7 hours there and came home with a shit feeling in my heart.

Last edited:
Curry parents said it was bad enough that i was laying on my bad at home for 2 day (2 days which were not work but free days). And today they forced me go to work and stop being a lazy fuck.

This is curry-culture. Inceldom is extremely brutal thing we currycels have to deal with, but the nagging pressuring curry-parents are the other problem.

So i went there all sick and shit. Could barely talk to the customers. Had to wear a mask of course (thats what we always have to). Spend my 7 hours there and came home with a shit feeling in my heart.
I'd rather die than wageslave,imagine slaving away for a sick soyciety just to keep suffering,that could never be me.

Man that's fucked

they woukd rather risk losing you then let you rest.