Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had lots of incel dreams last night

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Didn’t sleep well. Had lots of incel themed dreams. Can’t remember all but one I was camping and sleeping in my tent and just felt so lonely because no qt lying next to me.

Brutal, we cant even dream in peace

i can't remember any dreams no more

Whenever i dream with sex or having a gf I feel unmatched satisfaction, but then i wake up and it's suicidefuel.

Whenever i dream with sex or having a gf I feel unmatched satisfaction, but then i wake up and it's suicidefuel.

I know that feeling too well I remember waking up after kissing and holding hands in my dreams feeling awful

I had a dream yesterday about finally dating a girl but then she cheated on me with a hotter guy :feelsrope:

At least it wasn’t about this site

mogs me cuz dreams

Had much better dream tonight that I shrunk down to a miniature size and with a mini airplane caught a dragonfly for this museum.

Only black pill part was that my Chad friend was also at the museum hired to do some mural painting and the boomer guys that worked there kept commenting on how handsome he was and if any girl comes in she will want to marry him.

I actually kissed a girl in my dreams some days ago :chad:

Brutal, we cant even dream in peace
Sometimes i will have PTSD dreams about my older brother who's an alcoholic. They are genuinely scary dreams because they are so close to how he used to act around me.