Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment had anyone actually heard about Seven Minutes Heaven being played at parties in their school?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I can't remember if I had overheard gossip like this. You see it in various tv shows and films from the 90s though.

I never went to parties to actually witness if it was going on, figure the same applies to most of you, but might have overheard it during lunch, hallways, social media, etc.

no idea what that is tbh

no idea what that is tbh
basically where they put a boy and girl togehter in a dark closet for 7 minutes and expect them to fool around

High iqcel thread. Only the chadoodes had parties at my high school, so basically they had a whole entire house for their "seven minutes of heaven". their parents even left for the weekend.

Why are you asking us? I assume its a movie thing but I ive never been to a party so I really cannot say with any authority,

Just think about it, what we perceive to be a Hollywood trope is actually real life for some people. They literally live their life like a movie!

With how degenerate today’s society has become I have no doubt it’s actually a real phenomenon, not that any of us would ever experience it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back