Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had another shitty day like always

• Thread starter Whitefeminineboy
  • Start date
Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I was laughed at by girls at school because I had such skinny legs in my jeans. Then I saw good looking Arabs making out with girls. When I went home, little children made fun of me and made strange noises as I walked past. At home my mother immediately told me how shitty I was and that I was a social loser. the usual day of mine. normal day of an 24 year old inkwell loser with a whore mother. I look so extremely thin that you would think I'm sick. In addition, my walking is extremely unstable, as if I'm about to collapse. totally disabled. sometimes I fart just because I can't hold it in and then I'm ashamed of it. the only way out is death...

Last edited:
I was laughed at by girls at school because I had such skinny legs in my jeans. Then I saw good looking Arabs making out with girls. When I went home, little children made fun of me and made strange noises as I walked past. At home my mother immediately told me how shitty I was and that I was a social loser. the usual day of mine. normal day of an 23 year old inkwell loser with a whore mother. I look so extremely thin that you would think I'm sick. In addition, my walking is extremely unstable, as if I'm about to collapse. totally disabled. sometimes I fart just because I can't hold it in and then I'm ashamed of it. the only way out is death...
Low inhibmaxx and start fighting with random people that are slightly weaker than u for practice

Low inhibmaxx and start fighting with random people that are slightly weaker than u for practice
there is no one weaker than me. I really so disabled that I would fall if I would try to punch.

brutal asf man even a dude in auschwitz weigh more than u
I know. over for me. its dangerous for me because if some arabs see me they want to beat the shit out of me

You need to get strong so you can beat up Arabs and kick them out of your country. I’d suggest eating lots of protein and doing some body weight exercises.

You need to get strong so you can beat up Arabs and kick them out of your country. I’d suggest eating lots of protein and doing some body weight exercises.
dont think that i can build muscles

Best to never leave the house. Its what i do.

there is no one weaker than me. I really so disabled that I would fall if I would try to punch.
Shiettt, can you not at least fight some old boomER or something? Gotta start somewhERe.