Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had another incident on the way back home

Cunning Linguist

Cunning Linguist

Deranged freak of nature
★★★★
I experienced a blackpilling incident on the way to college today (and made a post about it) but on the way back home I faced another one.

So I was sitting in one of those auto rickshaws that are popular in curryland. They look like this:

3 people can sit in the back and I was in the middle and this chubby roastie was to my left. Right off the bat I could see the disgust/anger in her eyes and I knew she would cause trouble. I was right. She started telling me to move over to the side so she could sit more comfortably. I did, but only slightly because there was literally no more space available. She was talking in this nasally, whiny voice that pissed me off even more.

Next, she wanted me to sit with my legs closed (are you fucking kidding me? The audacity on this bitch :feelskek:). At that point I pulled out my earphones and said something like "what the fuck is your problem?" and when she started protesting I cut her off and told her she could get off the vehicle if it wasn't suited to her purpose. I pretty much shouted this in her face. And, I shit you not, the effect was instantaneous. The moment I raised my voice she involuntarily jumped in her seat and then when she tried to speak she started slightly stuttering and her voice got all shaky. Lifefuel moment. :feelshaha: That did it, and she was quiet the rest of the ride.

I've noticed this often with normalfags. They will come at you all loud and obnoxious thinking you're easy prey because you're a low-tier male but they'll quickly back off/shut up when you clap back with equal ferocity, unless they're in groups. It literally is like a jungle out there as a male in the bottom rung of the social ladder. It's about who's the more capable, the strongest, the one with the most power. If you can't enforce your will on others in this dog-eat-dog world, they will enforce their will on you.

Last edited:
It's about who's the more capable, the strongest, the one with the most power. If you can't enforce your will on others in this dog-eat-dog world, they will enforce their will on you.

Recently I sat in bus and an older lady sat uncomfortably next to me because I'm so fat, and she told me to lose weight. Shitlorded by an elder lady. It's over. I mumbled something in response, don't even know what. Should I have just told her to fuck off? I'm too polite.

Recently I sat in bus and an older lady sat uncomfortably next to me because I'm so fat, and she told me to lose weight. Shitlorded by an elder lady. It's over. I mumbled something in response, don't even know what. Should I have just told her to fuck off? I'm too polite.
Don't ever be polite to someone who's rude to you first. They'll take it as a sign of weakness and push you further.

Should’ve visited the ER :feelsthink: :feelskek:

Don't let anybody who is weaker than you push you around it's good you stood up for yourself.

Women are naturally submissive and can most of them easily be put in their place but people are too afraid to offend them. But you gotta watch out for the white knights who mob you as soon as you talk back to a femoid.

I experienced a blackpilling incident on the way to college today (and made a post about it) but on the way back home I faced another one.

So I was sitting in one of those auto rickshaws that are popular in curryland. They look like this:

View attachment 742728
3 people can sit in the back and I was in the middle and this chubby roastie was to my left. Right off the bat I could see the disgust/anger in her eyes and I knew she would cause trouble. I was right. She started telling me to move over to the side so she could sit more comfortably. I did, but only slightly because there was literally no more space available. She was talking in this nasally, whiny voice that pissed me off even more.

Next, she wanted me to sit with my legs closed (are you fucking kidding me? The audacity on this bitch :feelskek:). At that point I pulled out my earphones and said something like "what the fuck is your problem?" and when she started protesting I cut her off and told her she could get off the vehicle if it wasn't suited to her purpose. I pretty much shouted this in her face. And, I shit you not, the effect was instantaneous. The moment I raised my voice she involuntarily jumped in her seat and then when she tried to speak she started slightly stuttering and her voice got all shaky. Lifefuel moment. :feelshaha: That did it, and she was quiet the rest of the ride.

I've noticed this often with normalfags. They will come at you all loud and obnoxious thinking you're easy prey because you're a low-tier male but they'll quickly back off/shut up when you clap back with equal ferocity, unless they're in groups. It literally is like a jungle out there as a male in the bottom rung of the social ladder. It's about who's the more capable, the strongest, the one with the most power. If you can't enforce your will on others in this dog-eat-dog world, they will enforce their will on you.
Blud lives in mumbai...