Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had an annoying noodlewhore classmate in high school

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
She was the nerd/teacher's pet type of noodlewhore, after literally every fucking time the teacher finished talking she had her hand raised up with some stupid question and delayed the entire lesson with her pointless questioning. She took notes ALL the time, even in easy classes where we didn't have exams and just did group projects and sheit. She was "popular" in the way that she spoke to everyone and had her group of friends but behind her back everyone honestly thought she was fucking weird, her most WTF moment was in a school trip when she had her diary (I think) and went interviewing people and taking notes, she asked me and some of my friends if we masturbate often :feelsmega: Funny thing is that she was 16/17 at that time but had an at least 25yo manlet boyfriend who was balding (always wore a cap to cover it), had a goatee and also very weird looks. I think after high school she went to uni to study pharmacy, which suits her because she was smart. Btw my best friend from high school nicknamed her "Kim Jong Un" :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
My school was filled with asians, I knew a 5'2 asian girl who had an autistic obsession with the royal family and their new MUTT marriage lol. She would constantly post about it on the school discord. Also she was extremely ugly.

Nope this was in Spain. The noodlewhore was ethnic Chinese but was adopted by a Spanish couple and didn't speak Chinese either.
That sounds interesting tbhngl

Chinese foid that speaks perfect Spanish?

Was her bf white?

I hated high school because you are forced to interact with some really mean and insane people. There is nothing like working from home.

My school was filled with asians, I knew a 5'2 asian girl who had an autistic obsession with the royal family and their new MUTT marriage lol. She would constantly post about it on the school discord. Also she was extremely ugly.
Gonna make autist truecel kids

That sounds interesting tbhngl

Chinese foid that speaks perfect Spanish?
Well she had a slight accent but other than that yes perfect. She lived in Spain all her life so it's normal.

Well she had a slight accent but other than that yes perfect. She lived in Spain all her life so it's normal.
I didn't know Spanish people adopted Chinese kids tbhngl

shoud have raped her tbh

I tried to strike up a conversation about Hangul with a cute Korean girl once in 12th grade when I saw her reading a book in Korean.

She promptly told me to fuck off.

Nope this was in Spain. The noodlewhore was ethnic Chinese but was adopted by a Spanish couple and didn't speak Chinese either.
Adopted child that goes to school?

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKIN ONGEZELLIG REFERENCE???!!!