Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had A Weird Dream About Elliot Rodger Of All People

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
This was 2 nights ago.

So in my dream, it turns out ER didn't actually shoot himself after his notorious 2014 rampage, and instead managed to evade the cops and escape to a desolate universe comprised entirely of a blank, black space & a cave-like hole in the ground. There were two entrances: One was a shallow little bunker, perfect for hiding in comfortably, the other was a narrow and deep chasm, pretty much a literal hellhole. As much as Elliot tried to get into the first one, he lost his footing and fell into the second.
I could feel his despair. This was not a good place to be. Kind of reminded me of a more tangible version of "the sunken place" from the movie Get Out. I doubted he'd survive.

He spent a long time down there, idk how long but maybe years, but did eventually manage to crawl out. When he emerged, he had transformed into a white house cat with extremely long fur on his underbelly that appeared to have been spray-pained a deep, metallic blue color.

In his cat form, he walked across a woodland area at dusk. Just walking, not drawing attention to himself. But then other cats began to follow him, one by one. They liked the cut of his jib I guess and together they formed a little marching cat colony, it was kind of sweet actually. Right before I woke up, the colony was confronted by a few white lions with blue snouts. I woke up before anything happened but I got the sense the lions were hungry and were going eat cat ER and his fellow cats.

Seems a weird dream bro. but cool tbh.

you have something about cats in your mind

Damn dude, hasn't happened to me.

Over for dreamcels.

glad im not the only ones who have dreams with ER in it but this one was a lot weirder then mine tbh

Are you taking Reispiridone by any chance?

A couple of days before Anders Breivik went crazy I dreamt about a blonde guy in black giving me a broken rifle to fix.
The day after that I dreamt of a mass shooting in which the police helped the killer.
Breivik dressed as a cop to get closer to his victims.

Damn, at least you had the benefit of dreaming of him. Even cooler is the change of scenario of him evading the cops.