Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a sit-down face-to-face with my mirror again today

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Sitting infront of my mirror just looking at my face. Disgusted. I have to remind myself what I look like, why I am treated the way I am, and what will ensue for me in the future.

Turning on the front camera by accident is so brutal I can't put it into words. Somehow way worse than the mirror.

Last edited:
Turning on the front camera by accident is so brutal I can't put it into words. Somehow way worse than the mirror.
I constantly get that but I think I'm at peak ugly. Even when I do that, really not that much worse. There is no capacity for me to get any uglier I think.

Sitting infront of my mirror just looking at my face. Disgusted. I have to remind myself what I look like, why I am treated the way I am, and what will ensue for me in the future.
Brocel we are all butt ugly, why do you think we are all on this forum even though there are some larper. What I do is avoid all mirrors and LARP