Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a single mother look at me today

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I was working in a retail store and I saw a woman in her early 20s with a child and an older lady (which I assume was the mom). She was holding her kids hand when she stopped and looked at me for about 3 seconds, then shook her head as if to say "Hell no" while looking at me and walked away with her child.
Bet she's looking for a provider and has to lower her standards. She looked at me and thought "I ain't stooping that low."
Shit was rageful.

we can't even stay with single mothers, brutal :cryfeels:

More than half of this forum would jump right to take the opportunity If a single mom just talked with them

we can't even stay with single mothers, brutal :cryfeels:

All women can get way, waay better than us as cucks who have better jobs, stronger, better looking, more NT.. and also still raise Chad's kid and let the woman sleep with other men.

More than half of this forum would jump right to take the opportunity If a single mom just talked with them
True. If you're starving and someone spits in a plate of food you'll probably still eat it.

Yes. I once saw a young Pean hole on the bus as I was visiting Oak Creek. She stared at me and I chose to disregard her, given I was comforted by the presence of a tall Chinese MATC student.

I would never stoop to dating the host of another man's festered nut. :dab:

I would never stoop to dating the host of another man's festered nut. :dab:
Yet they actually assume that they're lower themselves to be with you, even though they are single mother losers who are bringing a huge burden into a relationship

Yet they actually assume that they're lower themselves to be with you, even though they are single mother losers who are bringing a huge burden into a relationship
I'm surprised normies will still betabuxx a single mom :feelshaha: they'll get cucked eventually. It never fails

I was working in a retail store and I saw a woman in her early 20s with a child and an older lady (which I assume was the mom). She was holding her kids hand when she stopped and looked at me for about 3 seconds, then shook her head as if to say "Hell no" while looking at me and walked away with her child.
Bet she's looking for a provider and has to lower her standards. She looked at me and thought "I ain't stooping that low."
Shit was rageful.
JFL mirin' sentience

Was she hot :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: You should’ve ogled her all over in response