Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a conversation about inceldom with my brother.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Today I sat down with my older brother and had a conversation about inceldom.

Felt so anxious that I actually started crying over my past experiences with girls in High School. Told him I was afraid of attending College because I didn't know what to expect.

You don't see it often on my posts, but I'm a very sensitive person. Have had several emotional breakdowns in the past year due to severe social anxiety and dread.

My brother is fully aware of this, which is why he didn't hesitate one bit in sitting down and talking to me as soon as he noticed there was something wrong and I had waited for mom to leave the house before approaching.

Told him I'm a failure in life. Said I admire him for being so successful with girls. Explained to him how attraction really works. Admitted to being a virgin at 19. Mentioned I have been sending love letters to a criminal.

I didn't bring up this board or any other online community for sexless men. All I did was sit there and vent for about thirty minutes. My brother didn't react negatively to anything I said. He was just surprised that I couldn't get laid when all of my friends were girls. I told him girls had no problem hanging out with me, but none of them saw me as a potential sex partner.

He suggested that it can be more of a local problem. We haven't really moved out since we were children. Besides, this region has too much competition.

He then told me his friends are planning on attending out of town events in December. New Year's Eve parties and celebrations. He wants me to go. I was hesitant at first, but I ended up saying yes. The idea of being around a bunch of people makes me nervous. He promised he'd introduce me to some of his female acquaintances around my age.

I'm in a tough situation as I don't really know what to do. Should I give it a shot even if all my previous attempts to have intimate relationships with girls failed? Should I improve my looks as much as possible and maybe learn a few social skills while I still can in order to have an actual chance with girls?

I'm losing my mind over this.

i would never talk about inceldom in real life

Should I improve my looks as much as possible and maybe learn a few social skills while I still can in order to have an actual chance with girls?
Yes, you're still kind of young.
My brother is fully aware of this, which is why he didn't hesitate one bit in sitting down and talking to me as soon as he noticed there was something wrong and I had waited for mom to leave the house before approaching.
mogs me for actually talking to your brother, I wouldn't care if all my brothers died, I never had a conversation with them ever and they feel more like roommates than actual family members.

Today I sat down with my older brother and had a conversation about inceldom.

Felt so anxious that I actually started crying over my past experiences with girls in High School. Told him I was afraid of attending College because I didn't know what to expect.

You don't see it often on my posts, but I'm a very sensitive person. Have had several emotional breakdowns in the past year due to severe social anxiety and dread.

Told him I'm a failure in life. Said I admire him for being so successful with girls. Explained to him how attraction really works. Admitted to being a virgin at 19. Mentioned I have been sending love letters to a criminal.

I didn't bring up this board or any other online community for sexless men. All I did was sit there and vent for about thirty minutes. My brother didn't react negatively to anything I said. He was just surprised that I couldn't get laid when all of my friends were girls. I told him girls had no problem hanging out with me, but none of them saw me as a potential sex partner.

He suggested that it can be more of a local problem. We haven't really moved out since we were children. Besides, this region has too much competition.

He then told me his friends are planning on attending out of town events in December. New Year's Eve parties and celebrations. He wants me to go. I was hesitant at first, but I ended up saying yes. The idea of being around a bunch of people makes me nervous. He promised he'd introduce me to some of his female acquaintances around my age.

I'm in a tough situation as I don't really know what to do. Should I give it a shot even if all my previous attempts to have intimate relationships with girls failed? Should I improve my looks as much as possible and maybe learn a few social skills while I still can in order to have an actual chance with girls?

I'm losing my mind over this.
Go to the party. Go through the motions of trying to hit on girls there and pretending to be cool.

But don't expect anything. Nothing will happen. 99.9999 probability

Then, after the party, you can tell your brother: "See, it did not work, although I tried"

Why would you discuss your inceldom with others?

Mabye you have to make money, so you can betabux to get sex.
You can’t be ugly, if a female wants to be friends with you. They don’t want ugly men around, not even as friends.

Noncel older brother? Genetic recombo is a mf

you're unironically mental, you even have girl friends :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you should unironically work on yourself, I woluld approach every single of them tbh.

Stop using this forum, aint helping

You mean a mentalcel?
Yeah
Correct.

Not girlfriends; friends who happen to be girls.
Still mogs, even if they are not interested in le segs, i would still go out with them, or do norime thing i dunno, never had female friends.
It brought many important things to my attention. I think it's helping. You can simultaneously use this forum and improve yourself. Don't need to leave.
if you say so

My brother is 6'5", quite muscular, and attractive.

I am 6'0", skinny, and slightly below average in looks.

Genetic recombination is brutal.

Agreed.
you are White, you can ascend easily why are u even here.

You are so down bad bro.

Another autistic mentalcel no game mothafuckin havin clown ass whiteboy

lame bruh, just lame smh

I am 6'0", skinny, and slightly below average in looks.
Well I think you have a better chance then many others on here for being tall obviously you won’t have the same potential as chad and the how hypergamy has affected the dating maket so I’d say give it a shot.:feelsjuice:

Well I think you have a better chance then many others on here for being tall obviously you won’t have the same potential as chad and the how hypergamy has affected the dating maket so I’d say give it a shot.:feelsjuice:
He is banned because he admitted to being a fakecel... surprise surpise