Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a breakdown

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
That nothing matters. Everything from your dreams as a child has withered away and died with young the state of the world. The state of things. How they world. How you were never special. A mistake. A missed opportunity. All for nothing. Fucking had a breakdown in my house when everyone went away. You were born for nothing. No matter how much you try, nothing can fix anything.

You can't express the frustration because I cant cry it out, ((they)) won't understand.
I can't do anything I was never free.:feelsbadman: this all happened because I haven't slept in 2 days and everyone is out of the house.

View: https://m.soundcloud.com/3t6c34iuh3kf/end-credits-attack-on-titan-season-3-part-2-episode-22-duration-1-45-mp3mp3

You can't express the frustration because I cant cry it out, ((they)) won't understand.

Yes...I was also like this. I used to hit myself often.

I haven’t cried in front of anyone in almost 15 years good thing ya cried by yourself or else ya could’ve said the wrong thing

Eventually this will become a mundane truth and you can focus on other things.
I just want to destroy the world. It's the only thing I want to do nowadays.

It's always on my mind. Even when thinking about new things. I hope it's just the autism. I just really want the world gone.

Last edited:
Same then I think about the dead babies. And I realized how useless this world is.

Humanity just loves hell
I have this realization several times a year

What's up with you americans thinking that you're special? :feelskek::feelskek: I literally never thought that nor do I know anyone that thinks that way of themselves

What's up with you americans thinking that you're special? :feelskek::feelskek: I literally never thought that nor do I know anyone that thinks that way of themselves
It wasn't my fault my parents brainwashed me with bluepill, because they are narcissists. My mother was 4'10 and thought she was a queen and only dated subpar white guys and hated her latin race. which opened my eyes to the blackpill. As incel you should be opened to those facts. I'm surprised some of you aren't.:dafuckfeels:

. You were born for nothing. No matter how much you try, nothing can fix anything.
Not a very based mindset kinda sounds like life beat ur ass... Me too but i plan 2 be like an alexander da great before i die imma conquer something..

I've cried myself out twice in the last two weeks. The frustration and depression and loneliness just keep building up and I gotta let out the steam. This world is shit. Everyone will trash on you for being born "wrong," it's complete and utter bullshit.