Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a a haircut

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I looked subhuman before my haircut and thought I would look somewhat the same after my haircut. I really did forget how much hair can cover up how bad you really look. I look ugly with hair on my face and head, I don't even want to imagine what I would be like with no hair.

Don't cut your hair unless you want to know how ugly you really are. I knew it was bad but I had forgotten how bad it really was.

Fell for the "shave your head if you're going bald" meme, myself. Turns out the more ugly skin you show, the uglier you look, regardless of your hairline.

Everytime I cut my hair I get more bald :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I cut my hair months ago. I look much better with long hair

I hate haircuts for this reason too, it makes me look way worse. Thinking about just saying fuck it and growing out my hair again

Balding is eternal suffering, it's over, it's fucking over.

baseball cap is the answer , i cut my hair litlle on sides where grow white , and q hide my big forehead whit hair , but whe i go out i wear baseball cap