Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had 2 Brutal Dreams

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
In the first one, my oneitis was humiliating me because I called her beautiful, she made a disgusted face at first, then with a sarcastic face she said "aww you've fallen in love with me, haven't you? You poor thing, hehehehe"

The second dream was me in highschool, two chads and stacties were having sex during the class while lowly me and my ethnic friend were watching them not being able to do anything. I wanted to get out of the class. One stacy was on the lap of the masculine chad, doing reverse cowgirl on the school seat. The other couple, stacy and the pretty boy were making out doing french kisses. Yes, it was doing class.

I like having dreams when I sleep but not like this.

Your own brain cucking you.

sounds like you are feeling powerless in your sexuality .

keep sharing dreams ngl love to read stuff like this

sounds like you are feeling powerless in your sexuality .
Yeah, had nothing to sexually assert myself.
"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde

Don't care didn't read

I recently had a dream where I was in prison for being a serial killer

yes those sound extremely brutal indeed, i just wanna have pleasant dreams

My favorite dreams are using weapons.
I always have very abnormal dreams where I am either shot in the face, falling through a hole on a flight of stairs or having all of my teeth fall out.

I always have very abnormal dreams where I am either shot in the face, falling through a hole on a flight of stairs or having all of my teeth fall out.
I use to dreams like these, getting shout in the face is weird but falling is a very common dream.

I use to dreams like these, getting shout in the face is weird but falling is a very common dream.
I think falling or losing your teeth symbolizes a feeling of insecurity/loss of control. My subconscious is coping hard tbh.

I think falling or losing your teeth symbolizes a feeling of insecurity/loss of control. My subconscious is coping hard tbh.
I used to feel shame when I suddenly become naked in my dreams but not caring anymore stopped me from having shame due to this.

the biggest nightmare is my reality

i cant remember my dreams