Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gynecomastia

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
Hi brocels, i have a very bad case of gynecomastia and itll soon get worse since im taking finasteride so i wanted to ask how do i hide them. Atleast for a year till i get the surgery next year

Wear baggy shirts and/or jackets whensoever you can

You have boobs?

Why take finasteride instead of minoxidil? I also have gyno and am taking aromatase inhibitors and leanmaxxing.

Why take finasteride instead of minoxidil? I also have gyno and am taking aromatase inhibitors and leanmaxxing.
I dont know my moronic doc prescribed finasteride before everything, she didn't try MIN VITS ZINC NUTRITIONS OR LITERALLY ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER THAT I HAD LOSE SOME WEIGHT RECENTLY, I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO A FOID DOCTOR, IM TO BAKE

I see. You could wear one underneath the baggy shirt if you wanted to
I already wear them but i think there must smth tight something that'll help them stay

compression shirts then a baggy shirt

fucking your posture can help hide it but will make you look like a nerd

do not ever stand with your chest out

dont even bother working out or fasting, wont change a thing

I already wear them but i think there must smth tight something that'll help them stay
I'm not sure an undershirt could help them stay since they naturally move when you walk

Just wear a shirt that's one size larger than your normal size, at least that's how I hid mine.

I have it too dude. It's probably cause i'm overweight but i'm sure some guys with the same BMI don't have such manboobs so it's hard to tell if i can get rid of them just by losing weight. Tbh given that i gave up on any form of socialization therefore finding a foid and stuff i don't care and my boobs wiggle everyday for all to see as i doordash. I get commented on for it sometimes which is brutal but i'm so used to abuse at the hands of normies that i simply don't care anymore. They made me become some stoic freak.

I have it too dude. It's probably cause i'm overweight but i'm sure some guys with the same BMI don't have such manboobs so it's hard to tell if i can get rid of them just by losing weight. Tbh given that i gave up on any form of socialization therefore finding a foid and stuff i don't care and my boobs wiggle everyday for all to see as i doordash. I get commented on for it sometimes which is brutal but i'm so used to abuse at the hands of normies that i simply don't care anymore. They made me become some stoic freak.
our cases are quite similar, im also overweight but its definitely gyno because i have done an ultra sound and its glandular (meaning that its only removable through surgery, other guys of my weight dont even have any breast maybe, however im still losing weight tho for the past two months i have lost 10 kgs and the more i lose the more visible they are which honestly makes me feel less motivated about my weight loss.

as for the socialization, im exactly in the same boat, i have no friends, no foids and i have never been to a relationship. and im sorry you are being bullied by those lifeless normies, have you thought about doing the surgery?

our cases are quite similar, im also overweight but its definitely gyno because i have done an ultra sound and its glandular (meaning that its only removable through surgery, other guys of my weight dont even have any breast maybe, however im still losing weight tho for the past two months i have lost 10 kgs and the more i lose the more visible they are which honestly makes me feel less motivated about my weight loss.

as for the socialization, im exactly in the same boat, i have no friends, no foids and i have never been to a relationship. and im sorry you are being bullied by those lifeless normies, have you thought about doing the surgery?
If i lost weight and it happenned to be gynecomastia that's not related to weight then yeah i would do it. The only type of surgery i would ever do. But now i can't really tell if it's glandular and if it is, then to to what extent etc. I prefer to see through losing weight first.

Last edited:
Wear a shirt with chest pockets.

If i lost weight and it happenned to be gynecomastia that's not related to weight then yeah i would do it. The only type of surgery i would ever do. But now i can't really tell if it's glandular and if it is, then to to what extent etc. I prefer to see through losing weight first.
If you can get the surgery, get it.

Talking about whether it's fat or glandular tissue leads to frustration because you can have excess breast fat at a fairly low body fat percentage and there is no guarantee that it will come off proportionally. Get the surgery; don't torture yourself with weight loss.

How is
If you can get the surgery, get it.

Talking about whether it's fat or glandular tissue leads to frustration because you can have excess breast fat at a fairly low body fat percentage and there is no guarantee that it will come off proportionally. Get the surgery; don't torture yourself with weight loss.
weight loss a torture lol, in face i feel kinda better and everyone notices it only after shedding 10kgs

How is

weight loss a torture lol, in face i feel kinda better and everyone notices it only after shedding 10kgs
I'm not denying the benefits of weight loss but it is not a reliable cure for gynecomastia. It just makes your overall package look better.

Hi brocels, i have a very bad case of gynecomastia and itll soon get worse since im taking finasteride so i wanted to ask how do i hide them. Atleast for a year till i get the surgery next year
do surgery

YES SO WHAT
This nigga has man boobs
Xddddd

I'm not denying the benefits of weight loss but it is not a reliable cure for gynecomastia. It just makes your overall package look better.
Oh sorry, you're quite right. Gynecomastia if glandular it does not go away with exercising or weight loss. I misunderstood the comment at first.

Can a compression shirt help if i wear something over them
yes, you mentioned they are smaller than a cups so it should help a good bit, make sure to wear a baggy shirt over it

yes, you mentioned they are smaller than a cups so it should help a good bit, make sure to wear a baggy shirt over it
Thanks appreciate it

Oh sorry, you're quite right. Gynecomastia if glandular it does not go away with exercising or weight loss. I misunderstood the comment at first.
Again it does not matter if it's glandular or fat. I already outlined the reasons above. Sure if you are actually obese then you stand to lose a fair bit of chest fat but you can still have fat based gynecomastia at a healthy weight so surgery is the most effective and reliable option.

Again it does not matter if it's glandular or fat. I already outlined the reasons above. Sure if you are actually obese then you stand to lose a fair bit of chest fat but you can still have fat based gynecomastia at a healthy weight so surgery is the most effective and reliable option.
I get it, i wish i could have the surgery but im too worried about it since there's possibility of death

And don't take finasteride. You will littrally start developing breast tissues. I stopped it too because of noticable gyno

You got gyno from being fat and not roids?

Ultrasound techs get stuff wrong OP, could be a misdiagnosis. Especially if your tech was a woman, which they often are.

You may have pseudogyno, I might could tell you from pics (no homo)

And don't take finasteride. You will littrally start developing breast tissues. I stopped it too because of noticable gyno
THEN WHAT SHOULD I FKIN DO? FKIN GO BALD AND LOOK LIKE A 50 YEARS OLD MAN? AND GYNO SURGERY CAN CAUSE DEATH AND **HAS** BEFORE IN RARE CASES

You got gyno from being fat and not roids?

Ultrasound techs get stuff wrong OP, could be a misdiagnosis. Especially if your tech was a woman, which they often are.

You may have pseudogyno, I might could tell you from pics (no homo)
No, my tech was a man, my bmi is 28 which isn't that high, i have seen men with 37bmi and still smaller breast. According to my endocrinologist (who is also a man btw), my gyno was probably caused by puberty hormonal imbalances, which is in fact fair and i do believe it was the cause. Since I'm way less hairy than my brother, and my hair is balding way slower than his one but im also weaker

You have to stop with fin, it will give you tiddies unfortunately, loose as much weight as possible before using it.

You have to stop with fin, it will give you tiddies unfortunately, loose as much weight as possible before using it.
Ill go bald by the time I'll lose all that weight, im already 86.6kgs at 174cms, but as for the finas i kinda agree i should stop that pill is literally poison even though the datas say only 2 precentage of the user face the side effect yet i have read and have listened to many people who has had them. But can't i turn the gyno into muscle for atleast a while till i get the surgery?

Ill go bald by the time I'll lose all that weight, im already 86.6kgs at 174cms, but as for the finas i kinda agree i should stop that pill is literally poison even though the datas say only 2 precentage of the user face the side effect yet i have read and have listened to many people who has had them. But can't i turn the gyno into muscle for atleast a while till i get the surgery?
Honestly fin fucked with me when I was high BF% and i had to quit, loose weight and later went on it again and regrew my bald crown with fin + min, you can take 2-5 months and loose as much weight as possible, it is not worth taking it at high bf% as it spikes your testosterone and also estrogen if you already are overweight or have slight gyno maybe due to being fat in your early teens like me you might keep a little more hair but will have to get surgery to remove gyno.