Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymmaxxing Thread. Get In here and lift or just discuss gymmax in general

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Eyes Contact Avoider9000
★★★
Welcome gymcel and non-gymcel alike :panties:

Gymmaxxing is great hobby to participate for better physical and mental health if you can ignore normies and chad at the gym :feelsUgh:
You also get to see Stacy's ass during her squat (In wii sports) :feelsohh:

• Tell us why you lift
  • What's your current stats
  • What's your goal
  • What's your current program
  • What's your diet
  • Give advices and exchange information relate to gymmaxxing
Since I start the thread I will start
  • Currently I lift to cope and I actually enjoy physical activities because it don't require social interaction (except buying gym membership) :feelswhat:
  • My current stats for 1RM is 60kg OHP/100kg Bench Press/100kg Squat and 150kg deadlift
  • My goal is to be able to love my body, attain chad-lite body and stronger than average normies because if I have to I want to able to crush someone with my bare hands (in video game)
  • My current program is PPL 5 days a week (Push Pull Legs Push Pull Rest Rest) :dab:
  • My current diet I try to eat at least 800g of chicken breast a day (blend them with drinking yogurt and some spinach :feelsohh::ahegao:) other than that my breakfast is pretty normal
  • My advice would be: Gymmaxxing is hard to start but once you get a hang of it, you can see great result in such as better physique, better sleep and the feeling of progress :feelsaww:
Feel free to share your gymmaxxing experience or your progress/result

80S Reaction GIF

NEVER , NEVER FORGET YOUR SHOULDER HEALTH.