Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymmaxxing is not working

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
I signed up for a free planet fitness membership and I have been trying to build my muscle mass since I am very skinny. Females seem to only like men who look like they are about to burst from the number of steroids they injected into the ass. Speaking of, I have been thinking about using roids,but I am terrified of ED and low sperm counts. Also, I tried to use a new machine today and was harrassed and mocked by a group of chads. They were obviously laughing about how tiny my frame looked next to all the normies and chads in the gym. Everytime I try to improve upon myself I have an experience that makes me fall into a deeper hatred :feelsree::feelsree:of the normies of the world!!

You dont eat enough (calorie intake + enough protein) and I bet you do most exercises wrong (bad form).

And ur anime avi shows me that your soy consumption is way too high. Cut the soy.

You dont eat enough (calorie intake + enough protein) and I bet you do most exercises wrong (bad form).

And ur anime avi shows me that your soy consumption is way too high. Cut the soy.
Do you think I am having these issues because I have tried to increase my calories intake by drinking more soylent?

You need steroids if you ever want to look like you actually lift.

:feelsseriously: Why are you gymmaxxing? The most youre gonna get out of this is some cheating foid who doesnt love you, is only using you for something and is with you because you are slightly less horrific to look at for her. Chase what you really want, not a lie.

Do you think I am having these issues because I have tried to increase my calories intake by drinking more soylent?

:yes::yes:

No gym for your Height/Face

Listen here bud. You have a failed dictator as your profile pic. Atleast my profile pic, doesn't include a normie who got murdered by his own people#gunmaxxing.:feelspuke::feelspuke:
:soy:

His "own" people :lul:

cancel gym membership

A short ugly guy that is jacked is better than a short ugly skinny loser
Lol true but it wont be enough if Attracting foids is what youre looking to do, which from your post thats what it sounds like youre trying to do.

Lol true but it wont be enough if Attracting foids is what youre looking to do, which from your post thats what it sounds like youre trying to do.
I want to attract literally anyone:cryfeels: