Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymmaxxed Chad-wannabes are all dying from steroid abuse

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Another Chad wannabe croaked. I fucking laugh any time these gym freaks die of a heart attack or something related to steroid use.

Zyzz would be proud of them all. Just inject steroids to try making up for your bad genetics until you die, bro.

View: https://youtu.be/9tZE5gnEbqA

jfl i followed him on jewstagram in my redpill time he also got a noodlewhore

You take steroids this is what you get.

Steroids + clot shot = say buh bye to life

jfl i followed him on jewstagram in my redpill time he also got a noodlewhore
For all his thousands of hours in the gym, and all the cost of the steroids, all he got was noodlewhore and a casket.

Was it worth it for some gook pussy when he could've paid $10 for a whore in Thailand.

What a retard, whats the use of all that muscles, he looks 20 years older and sick as fuck. Healthy life my ass.

A good reminder that Chads are born, not made.

has cause of death been released yet?

All that shit just for some gook puss that any old fat fuck seamaxxer could get. This is why you only leanmaxx and don't do retarded shit like abuse steroids

his GF said it was an aneurysm
lots of causes for that depending on where it was.
im at risk myself because of high blood pressure and obesity

Words from the widow

"Oh my goddo! Whito Cocko deaddo! Time to findo other moru similaru to Boraddo Pitto ihihihih"

Over investing in your body has to be one of the most retarded cope ever. "MuH IF i HiT thE Gym ShE WII reCOgniZe mY EFFort" :soy:

Words from the widow

"Oh my goddo! Whito Cocko deaddo! Time to findo other moru similaru to Boraddo Pitto ihihihih"
his Noddle was Thai not Jap

All that shit just for some gook puss that any old fat fuck seamaxxer could get. This is why you only leanmaxx and don't do retarded shit like abuse steroids
Brutal

Leanmaxx and common workouts with no supplements are the best

Another Chad wannabe croaked. I fucking laugh any time these gym freaks die of a heart attack or something related to steroid use.

Zyzz would be proud of them all. Just inject steroids to try making up for your bad genetics until you die, bro.

View: https://youtu.be/9tZE5gnEbqA

that's how they go. Us incels know we will end up like that so we don't try even in the first place.
These guys' mindsets are usually "I can't be attractive whatever I do, so I should at least get a muscular body to get some pussy, even If I couldn't succeed, I could tell myself I tried"
and they gymmax like a retard
the results are a manchild looking person with no hope of ascension.
his girl is still wet for the tall looking ugly guy with no muscle mass.
and hence they gymmax more becuase that's all they know
and they die in the process.

Yea I couldn’t believe he was 30. He looks like hes in his 50s.
They abuse their body with steroids and hormones and heavy exercise to the point of dying. His heart was probably like he was 50.

Supplements are also bad? How so?
what I meant by supplements are roids or those protein shakes and similar tabletts.

Roids mess up your veins and protein shakes contain all kinds of stuuf that mess up your kidneys. Plus btw protein nonsence comes from cow milk or at least the stuff in the protein shakes. They are just flavoured cow milk with extra junk to over work the kidneys.

Just drink milk with common workouts .

Btw those vitamin tabletts also mess up your system. I went to the dock because of low blood pressure, he did a blood analysis and showed me the results, those tabletts contain stuff that can lower blood pressure or even raise it or slow the heart down even because you dont know that your own body already produces hormones to regulate the body so extra stuff from outside can cause unbalance. The tabletts have all kinds of shit that go into the body. You cant just take any protein shake or tabletts just like that willy nilly, you need to go doctor and get your blood analysed then you will know what to add and what to subtract

what I meant by supplements are roids or those protein shakes and similar tabletts.
Roids mess up your veins and protein shakes contain all kinds of stuuf that mess up your kidneys. Plus btw protein nonsence comes from cow milk or at least the stuff in the protein shakes. They are just flavoured cow milk with extra junk to over work the kidneys.
Roids are bad of course.

Protein Shakes aren’t that bad although real meat is better.
Just drink milk with common workouts .

Btw those vitamin tabletts also mess up your system. I went to the dock because of low blood pressure, he did a blood analysis and showed me the results, those tabletts contain stuff that can lower blood pressure or even raise it or slow the heart down even because you dont know that your own body already produces hormones to regulate the body so extra stuff from outside can cause unbalance. The tabletts have all kinds of shit that go into the body. You cant just take any protein shake or tabletts just like that willy nilly, you need to go doctor and get your blood analysed then you will know what to add and what to subtract
Which tablets exactly?

Roids are bad of course.

Protein Shakes aren’t that bad although real meat is better.

Which tablets exactly?
vitamin tabletts, or any tabletts. But i meant vitamin tabletts.

Btw instead of just writing that protein shakes are okay you shuold first ask medical professionals what their opinon is read the proper research. Dont just read gym brocel websites yet half those brocels will be dead or crippled in the next 10-20years.

vitamin tabletts, or any tabletts. But i meant vitamin tabletts.

Btw instead of just writing that protein shakes are okay you shuold first ask medical professionals what their opinon is read the proper research. Dont just read gym brocel websites yet half those brocels will be dead or crippled in the next 10-20years.
So multivitamin tablets are bad? I don’t really consume those anyway. I have some potassium powder I add to water though for electrolytes.

So multivitamin tablets are bad? I don’t really consume those anyway. I have some potassium powder I add to water though for electrolytes.
let me put it this way. Go to your doc and ask him to do a blood analysis on you. Then you can continue from there step by step. Not just willy nilly becuase some bro-science site posted some articles.

blood analysis you will know to what % your kidneys or liver are alraedy fucked up, how good your thyroid is , your plasma, homoglobin, nutrients, vitamins, minerals etc etc etc

Haha. I love when these piece of shit cheaters get what they deserve.