Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymmaxx day two

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Decided to gymmaxx everyday. Taking shit to help like energy supplements and such. Taking them every other day. Yesterday ran a little on treadmill before bed but stopped because toes were getting skinned from not having shoes on. Going to go for a hour - 2 hours tonight, and plan to do this every night. Trying to eat light, only stuff ive eaten today was: small bag of fritos, grilled cheese, chicken. (I know, not the healthiest stuff, but i need to get to the store to buy some healthy stuff since i only have junk food in my house.). Any advice? Want to do as good as possible and make sure i dont fuck anything up.

Last edited:
Lift weights. You want to make sure the ratio of fat loss to lean mass loss leans as heavily toward fat loss as possible. Otherwise, you just end up skinny-fat.

Lift weights. You want to make sure the ratio of fat loss to lean mass loss leans as heavily toward fat loss as possible. Otherwise, you just end up skinny-fat.
listen to this guy tbh

+Run. Keep going OP.