Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymmaxed foid gets treated like a god

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/mPI29zs8zdU

She would most definitely be posting on here if she had a Y chromosome. IRonically you’ll get more sex, respect and validation being a muscle foid. JFL this whole game is rigged.

this woman have been worshipped a ton by femdom cucks and guys who want to be dominated and what's ironic is that they're gym bros who are supposed to be masculine.
"step on me mommy"
kys

while stacy rots in her home and gets 100x more validation than gymmaxed becky

I watched a video of her eating like a piece of each of six donuts and throwing the rest away. She's a piece of shit.

Hope she get death

this woman have been worshipped a ton by femdom cucks and guys who want to be dominated and what's ironic is that they're gym bros who are supposed to be masculine.
"step on me mommy"
kys
@shii410

Cuckfuel for @shii410, @Indracel, and @Mortis.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

An abomination... I'd much prefer an overweight chick

Allegedly she was trained at a young age by her parents to be a gymnast or some shit.

funny thing I see a lot of boys half her size who outlift her by the double

Just take roids theory

she needs her head shoved down a toilet

she's only popular because every single other woman puts 0 effort into gym or being muscular- she's the only one
hard work and dedication is attractive but it's so much more so for her because no other woman has it