Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymletethnicel spreads the blood libel about sub8male (that he is a fakecel despite being confirmed truecel) 2020 colorized)

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
@gymletethnicel

i don't think ur truecel, I think you said with surgery you can probably ascend to chadlite, idk how many surgeries you are planning to get, but you'd need to get 5+ to go from truecel to chadlite. It's not a ugly competition bro

i don't think ur truecel, I think you said with surgery you can probably ascend to chadlite, idk how many surgeries you are planning to get, but you'd need to get 5+ to go from truecel to chadlite. It's not a ugly competition bro
have you seen what I look like?

have you seen what I look like?
no, I haven't. I just remember a comment from you somewhere that said surgery would probably get you to chadlite status, i just find it hard to believe a trucel can go to chadlite with a surgery

no, I haven't. I just remember a comment from you somewhere that said surgery would probably get you to chadlite status, i just find it hard to believe a trucel can go to chadlite with a surgery
I'd need bleherioplaty, cheekbone implants, and jawline implants for a wider/better jaw and better gonial angle. Maybe I'm not truest of cels tbh but I am below a foids threshold for what it will let fuck it.

I'd need bleherioplaty, cheekbone implants, and jawline implants for a wider/better jaw and better gonial angle. Maybe I'm not truest of cels tbh but I am below a foids threshold for what it will let fuck it.
Ye, anything sub5 in 2020 is not enough, but good luck though, have you posted ur pics on looksmax or something? maybe you can get a morph to help visualize what it'll look like. I myself am getting a rhino soon, better than nothing

Ye, anything sub5 in 2020 is not enough, but good luck though, have you posted ur pics on looksmax or something? maybe you can get a morph to help visualize what it'll look like. I myself am getting a rhino soon, better than nothing
I have. It ranges from I'm average enough to its nearing over. Do you think 5 is enough I think you gotta be a 6 tbh unless a rare luckout

I have. It ranges from I'm average enough to its nearing over. Do you think 5 is enough I think you gotta be a 6 tbh unless a rare luckout
Imo I think a 5 can get matches on tinder with his looksmatch or whales, but it won't go anywhere since they have better options, also needs to jestermax and have some sort of money. Maybe a betabux in late 20s early 30s after chad leaves her for younger/better looking females, but I do think 6+ face will guarantee you lose ur virginity without paying for it, and most likey a relationship of some sort

Imo I think a 5 can get matches on tinder with his looksmatch or whales, but it won't go anywhere since they have better options, also needs to jestermax and have some sort of money. Maybe a betabux in late 20s early 30s after chad leaves her for younger/better looking females, but I do think 6+ face will guarantee you lose ur virginity without paying for it, and most likey a relationship of some sort
Same tbh sub 8 is a bit extreme I was coping when I registered but I think sub 8 still has some truth to it in that even a 7/10 male will get SMV mogged by the VAST majority of foids even if a 7/10 male can pump and dump 5/10 beckys relatively easily and maybe even get a 6-7/10 foid
Would you say getting any matches at all on tinder is an indication that a male is a 5/10 rather than sub 5?

Same tbh sub 8 is a bit extreme I was coping when I registered but I think sub 8 still has some truth to it in that even a 7/10 male will get SMV mogged by the VAST majority of foids even if a 7/10 male can pump and dump 5/10 beckys relatively easily and maybe even get a 6-7/10 foid

Would you say getting any matches at all on tinder is an indication that a male is a 5/10 rather than sub 5?
Depends on who you're matching with and how many matches you get tbh, but imo if you do get swipes at all that means you're not repulsive-looking, and by female standards, average is pretty much ugly to them so I say getting tinder matches from any female means you aren't that ugly. I used tinder before i started looksmaxxing and would get 1-2 matches in a month before I deleted my account, i'd rate myself 4.5/10 currently and I've gotten some matches, but like I said they never go anywhere even if I jestermax since they have chads/chadlites swiping right on them.

Depends on who you're matching with and how many matches you get tbh, but imo if you do get swipes at all that means you're not repulsive-looking, and by female standards, average is pretty much ugly to them so I say getting tinder matches from any female means you aren't that ugly. I used tinder before i started looksmaxxing and would get 1-2 matches in a month before I deleted my account, i'd rate myself 4.5/10 currently and I've gotten some matches, but like I said they never go anywhere even if I jestermax since they have chads/chadlites swiping right on them.
Yea some people on this forum need to understand that matching with a Becky once a week or so doesn’t mean shit cause the Becky has an infinite number of better looking matches to choose from

Yea some people on this forum need to understand that matching with a Becky once a week or so doesn’t mean shit cause the Becky has an infinite number of better looking matches to choose from
Yeah, not everyone is gonna be a truecel on this forum, I can understand their gatekeeping to an extent, but is also the why i've been hopping between .co and looksmax, get daily doses of blackpills and other ways to improve my looks, I just don't find it fun to rot here, I'm accustomed to it by now but I've had enough tbh, I'm 21 so I only got a few years left before I can really say it's over, if i can ascend somehow, i won't have a reason to be on here

Yeah, not everyone is gonna be a truecel on this forum, this is why i've been hopping between .co and looksmax, get daily doses of blackpills and other ways to improve my looks, I just don't find it fun to rot here, I'm accustomed to it by now but I've had enough tbh, I'm 21 so I only got a few years left before I can really say it's over
I’m 19 so I guess I sorta have some time if I don’t loose hair more. Honestly I don’t think looksmax is that helpful it has a few threads that I’ve found helpful but overall it’s kinda toxic tbh and I hate using that word.

I’m 19 so I guess I sorta have some time if I don’t loose hair more. Honestly I don’t think looksmax is that helpful it has a few threads that I’ve found helpful but overall it’s kinda toxic tbh and I hate using that word.
I rarely post on there ngl, i just view threads that might be helpful to me. But yeah dude you still got some time, do you have a way to afford all these surgeries though? I just got enough for my rhino after wagecucking for a few months, from what I can tell from your surgeries is that it's gonna be a shit ton lol

I rarely post on there ngl, i just view threads that might be helpful to me. But yeah dude you still got some time, do you have a way to afford all these surgeries though? I just got enough for my rhino after wagecucking for a few months, from what I can tell from your surgeries is that it's gonna be a shit ton lol
I have like 3.5 thousand saved up. I’m working the graveyard shift this summer for $12 an hour at a gas station and I have a job during the school year the eyelid surgery is like 4K for me to start honeslty now is the best time for me to save. I don’t have my own expenses until I move out of my parents house in a few years.

his tinder has 400 matches not 63, and the girls on his are hotter

so go to normies.co ree
They are WAY uglier and fatter than those matches gymlet showed and that’s accumulated over like 8 months