Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcels wish they had these arms.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
LoU2

3D graphics dont work like the real world. :feelskek:

Abs are a cope, its all about forearms.
Thick abs, wide shoulders, a mighty beard, great height wont make up thin, limp forearms, and forearms are a bitch to train:feelscry:

She hulk

It's so weird how she can look normal like in the first picture and then a few years later she's She-Hulk.

But she-hulk is sexy and strong. :feelsbadman:
You cant get boobies and chest muscles at the same time tho. :feelskek:

Is Abby a tranny that gets fucked up the ass? Those tits, those arms looool.

Why would a female do this to herself? It's like she is trying to look unattractive on purpose
They have enough guys who still want to be with them and fuck them. Females never do anything for men, they do it for competition with other women.

It's so out of place too. They literally are about to fight before they start making out.
I laughed when I saw her tits & her arms were bigger than him, surprised she didn't take him from behind.

Why would a female do this to herself?
It's like she is trying to look unattractive on purpose
That could be the case, maybe she doesn't want to attract guys who only like vulnerable-looking females. I can dig that. I still like her, I'd still date her.
if you think that contrast between 2D concept art and 3D final product was bad, you must not be aware of what they did to Eep Crood

08cb83b33ca065863b6f689faae6654f.jpg

3b48c4b7bcf704c307656a18445bd77f.gif

after:
tumblr_n1e7smrIe41tpax82o4_250.gif

Last edited:
fuark even foids masculinity mogs us

that's from a game either way