Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcels wish they had these arms.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

Meanwhile many gymcels have arms like these

HUTgHY2.jpg

lui-marco-short-muscle-biceps.jpg

Why would a female do this to herself? It's like she is trying to look unattractive on purpose

That's a character called Abby from The Last of Us 2. And those arms are apparently natural.

Looks like we got a toxic male who doesn't like strong wahmen.
Oh I must be blind because I thought that's a real femoid

would bang and then ask for lifting pointers

This fucking game...They ruined it didn't they, JFL

That looks fake as fuck, no forearm bicep tricep proportion. No way that dude has that bicep.
It's lui marco, come on he's famous for those terrible arms, just google him.

It's lui marco, come on he's famous for those terrible arms, just google him.
Dude he looks fucking awful. No proportion at all. How’s that real wtf..

JFL cucked game wants us to think post apocalyptic foid would be a muscled out hunk to deal with fungi zombies, like a strong independent whamen. In reality any foid would find the nearest cock to suck to protect herself in that situation

Ellie got so ugly in TLOU2.

govzsbheki311.jpg

Lolipilled again.

That’s the most disgusting thing I have ever seen a foid have. White foids truly are the most degenerate types of foids. First they fuck dogs and now they are mutating their arms to look like this. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

That’s the most disgusting thing I have ever seen a foid have. White foids truly are the most degenerate types of foids. First they fuck dogs and now they are mutating their arms to look like this. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
This is a character called Abby from The Last of Us 2. She isn't real.

This is a character called Abby from The Last of Us 2. She isn't real.
Oh that’s a relief. The picture genuinely looked real. That game seems like it’s going to be shit. I am pretty sure it was created by a bunch of feminist subhumans

Oh that’s a relief. The picture genuinely looked real. That game seems like it’s going to be shit. I am pretty sure it was created by a bunch of feminist subhumans
It is garbage. It released a week ago and most people hate it.

It is garbage. It released a week ago and most people hate it.
I can see why. I haven’t heard much about this game but if a character like that is in the game then it already failed. I also hate how they add so much foid characters to games and make them act tough. It’s so retarded. Feminism truly is ruining so many games.

Should be nuked

Someone deca trenbalonemaxxed.

Meanwhile many gymcels have arms like these

HUTgHY2.jpg

lui-marco-short-muscle-biceps.jpg
Holy shit. Short muscle insertions look way worse, didn't pay attention to this pill before. Looks like the guy has skinny arms with a bump in them.

Holy shit. Short muscle insertions look way worse, didn't pay attention to this pill before. Looks like the guy has skinny arms with a bump in them.
Massive muscle blackpill, his arms will always look small and awkward

D9qPmspXUAEWOua

Fuckin frame pilled again

Why could no one at Naughty Dog speak up at least about her ridiculous proportions? Females can't even get like that in real life so how could one in a post-apocalyptic world without roids get that big?

who cares tbh as long as it's much bigger then average
But you can't have arms much bigger than average if you have bad insertions, that's the thing

Why could no one at Naughty Dog speak up at least about her ridiculous proportions? Females can't even get like that in real life so how could one in a post-apocalyptic world without roids get that big?
They probably did but they either got fired or quit in protest since they had a 70% turnover rate.

They probably did but they either got fired or quit in protest since they had a 70% turnover rate.
Did you guys not see the leaks a few months ago? It was meant to be tranny character but shit got leaked, there was a massive shitstorm and they changed her to a girl.

And if you think the leaks were wrong because "there's no way they would change something like this", they did false advertising by switching characters in certain scenes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxT03Zrb0Cs

Did you guys not see the leaks a few months ago? It was meant to be tranny character but shit got leaked, there was a massive shitstorm and they changed her to a girl.

And if you think the leaks were wrong because "there's no way they would change something like this", they did false advertising by switching characters in certain scenes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxT03Zrb0Cs

Those trailers were clearly made just to lure people in with the promise of more Joel. And they already had a trans character in Lev, I don't see how in a few months they just changed the muscle bound trans girl into just a girl, or even why.

Those trailers were clearly made just to lure people in with the promise of more Joel. And they already had a trans character in Lev, I don't see how in a few months they just changed the muscle bound trans girl into just a girl, or even why.
I don't see how the leaks were 100% right on everything but that. Explains her manly face and arms more than anything else

I don't see how the leaks were 100% right on everything but that. Explains her manly face and arms more than anything else
It's mostly minor things they got wrong, like the Seraphites were apparently supposed to be anti gay which is why they attacked Ellie which was wrong. Same thing with Game of Thrones Season 8 and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

Probably. They probably thought it'd be more "realistic".

Neil Cuckmann specifically said he wants a female lead who isn't "sexualized", which to normies means ugly women.

@LastGerman is she bigger than you?

huh? I shit on gym-celing almost every week
I think i should have put a comma after your mention to make it more clear, i wasn't calling you a redpiller

I bet that is a male body or at least someone else. I have seen both versions of her in game (skinny & ripped)
Considering they scan people in nowadays, its much easier to scan someone else, and swap the head.
Her frame also changes by the way, thats why Im thinking that.

I bet that is a male body or at least someone else. I have seen both versions of her in game (skinny & ripped)
Considering they scan people in nowadays, its much easier to scan someone else, and swap the head.
Her frame also changes by the way, thats why Im thinking that.
Yeah that's weird how she's like 20 in a flashback and normal looking and then a few years pass and she's jacked. I pretty sure her body model is based off of a female weight lifter who well known for taking steroids.