Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill GYMCELS:Training your legs is cope and completely unnecessary:GYMCELS

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
I have to agree with this. A 225 lb squat isn't even impressive. It's novice tier. Gymcel geeks only brag about it because 90% of gymgoers are braindead and don't know how to train any body part, especially their legs.
It depends on who is squatting,for a 140lb person squatting 225 is pretty good,while for roided 230lb gym rat squatting 225 is not even his bodyweight so it is shit

Squats and Deadlifts = Injuries, everyone who Squats and/or Deadlifts ends up getting injured from it eventually.
Exactly. I also bet with bad form it decompresses the spine but they dont want to admit that.

I agree, I'd much rather have a "runners body", than to be some stubby wanna be brawler who has shitty reach to begin with, so I can't even properly utilize the strength I have
runners and sprinters have a completely different body.
sprinters have a decent amount of muscles and low bodyfat while runners have no muscles and no body fat.
Sprinters vs Marathoners What You Dont Know

here the difference is extreme but you get my point.

sprinters have a decent amount of muscles and low bodyfat while runners have no muscles and no body fat.
View attachment 136805

Sprinters look like that because they do very heavy weight training and also take steroids. The amount sprinting does for that body is basically nothing. Its the heavy weight training and steroids that give them that physique.

View attachment 136805

I obviously don't mean I want an ethiopian body, when I say runner I'm thinking about guys that are built like Usain Bolt, etc.

never interested in training legs.

Sprinters look like that because they do very heavy weight training and also take steroids.
yes, but the muscles development is different depending on the thing your focusing on.
bringing both power and resistance to high levels is almost impossible.
if u run two ours a day, for example, your body will eat your BF but also your muscle mass so gaining power becomes impossible.

Sprinters look like that because they do very heavy weight training and also take steroids. The amount sprinting does for that body is basically nothing. Its the heavy weight training and steroids that give them that physique.
give sprints a try, I find the quad pump more intense than a leg workout

I don't even train legs anymore. With my physical job and running 3-5 times a week, my legs don't recover enough to squat and deadlift in the gym. I just train upper body now. Besides, the guys with the best 5k times in high school that just did running and rock climbing had great physiques, legs and upper body.

It depends on who is squatting,for a 140lb person squatting 225 is pretty good,while for roided 230lb gym rat squatting 225 is not even his bodyweight so it is shit
Assuming the squatter is at an average weight of 160-180 pounds, 225 is around 1.3x body weight, which is barely above novice tier for bench, let alone squat.

you want your legs to be strong but you don't have to focus on them too much