Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gymcels - is it stupid to skip leg days for the first 6 months?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
i also got fat nigga legs, but i just do squats whenever, it keeps my legs mostly in sync with the rest of my body :feelsjuice:

my biggest failo currently is my physique and social retardation. Gymcelling should help with both.
same

Legs signals high fighting success. Do you think you punch with your arms only. JFL thinking a race of runners don't care about legs :feelshaha:
But do women instinctively know this and react to it? Males know it, because we were the ones who went out and did the fighting and hunting, while women were raising Oogachad's spawn and gossiping about his sexual prowess.

When you hear women talk about what parts of men get their attention it's usually height, broad shoulders and musculature, not ass and legs. That's what men usually notice in women.
I did. Don't see your point.
@RedBull You're a fucking dumbass, bro.

What? No. Foids make jokes about men with chicken legs and disproportioned physique all the time. My own mother used to clown on me when I gymcelled in highschool about the discrepancy. They totally notice that shit.
No they don't. You cant use what your mother says as proof of what all foids think. There's no foid on Earth that would refuse sex with Chad because his leg muscles arent proportional with his huge muscular arms and shoulders. No way. That's absurd.

And it doesnt matter. Becoming disproportionate is not something that will occur within 6 months. It's not a problem that any beginner has to worry about,

Last edited:
Training legs will boost your testosterone

I dont see a problem in that. But I would still dedicate a quarter of your training time to your legs.

I started gymcelling recently and I want to train the muscles that actually boost your sex appeal first, because lets be honest, people only train legs so they don't get clowned or because they play sports.
Is there any reason I shouldn't do this? My legs are naturally kinda fat so it's not like I have complete chicken legs. Summer is ending too so I won't be wearing shorts.
IMO it's stupid to skip leg day, because it's foundational. Working out the core is like tickle down economics. Also jacked legs are underrated. It's more useful to be able to wear shorts properly than be able to walk around in a tanktop comfortably.

But do women instinctively know this and react to it? Males know it, because we were the ones who went out and did the fighting and hunting, while women were raising Oogachad's spawn and gossiping about his sexual prowess.

When you hear women talk about what parts of men get their attention it's usually height, broad shoulders and musculature, not ass and legs. That's what men usually notice in women.
It's because they assume a guy with broad shoulders will have a proportionate physique. In the same way that you may say have a great ass or an hourglass figure, you would not say she has a great waist to hip ratio. Legs are necessary if you gymcel like:
What? No. Foids make jokes about men with chicken legs and disproportioned physique all the time. My own mother used to clown on me when I gymcelled in highschool about the discrepancy. They totally notice that shit.
@IncelWithHate said, if you have a jacked upperbody and a piss-poor lower-body, girls will pick up on it
>But... Chad

Chad is .00001%, that doesn't mean the average retard should copy his mannerisms

No they don't. You cant use what your mother says as proof of what all foids think. There's no foid on Earth that would refuse sex with Chad because his leg muscles arent proportional with his huge muscular arms and shoulders. No way. That's absurd.

And it doesnt matter. Becoming disproportionate is not something that will occur within 6 months. It's not a problem that any beginner has to worry about,
Sure I can, because all foids are basically the fucking same. Its unreal how women, even of other ethnic and social groups mirrored my mothers general behavior and tendencies. Women are that predictable. I agree someone could probably get away with it for six months, but why even do that? My overall point still stands.
IMO it's stupid to skip leg day, because it's foundational. Working out the core is like tickle down economics. Also jacked legs are underrated. It's more useful to be able to wear shorts properly than be able to walk around in a tanktop comfortably.
Listen to this man
Training legs will boost your testosterone
This is actually frustrating, because it raises your sex drive. For us, that's a drive that will never be sated. Ever.

Gymcel is the ultamite truecel trait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back