Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gymcels - is it stupid to skip leg days for the first 6 months?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
I started gymcelling recently and I want to train the muscles that actually boost your sex appeal first, because lets be honest, people only train legs so they don't get clowned or because they play sports.
Is there any reason I shouldn't do this? My legs are naturally kinda fat so it's not like I have complete chicken legs. Summer is ending too so I won't be wearing shorts.

Well if you truly only care about sex appeal then I guess just go ahead but you should know that eventually weak hips and posterior chain will lead to back problems so you don't want to ignore them forever

Well if you truly only care about sex appeal then I guess just go ahead but you should know that eventually weak hips and posterior chain will lead to back problems so you don't want to ignore them forever
Yeah, only for 6 months max. Obviously I can't leave them forever. I just want to ascend DYELceldom in my upper body first, as quickly as possible.

Gymcelling dumb and is :foidSoy:foid shit: hungermaxx and walk outside.:feelzez:

no gym for your face

As an experienced gymcel, I would say don't skip legs. If anything, you should be focusing on legs more- those are the biggest muscles in your body. Working out legs boosts testosterone more, due to their much larger size, and helps you build muscle throughout the rest of your body.

Not stupid at all. Do what you want tbh.
My recommendation is to just do squats and deadlifts.

Kinda :feelskek: Do you want your legs to look smaller?

Kinda :feelskek: Do you want your legs to look smaller?
Like I said, they're naturally fat and I won't be wearing shorts. It'll probably take longer than 6 months for my upper body to make my legs look small.

Only faggots care about leg day and having big legs. Foids don't give a shit. Foids want men who have big shoulders and big arms. So concentrate on those.

17B6F653 8769 4C0D 8FD6 F3692A9D6125

don't skip, bodies tend to like to grow proportionally, if you legs grow bigger it will have an effect on your upperbody.

Only faggots care about leg day and having big legs. Foids don't give a shit. Foids want men who have big shoulders and big arms. So concentrate on those.
Doing squats will stimulate growth hormone and testosterone boosting your upper body gains as well. That alone should be reason enough to do them.
It's hard to build a good physic if you skip leg days. This is also why you rarely see actually muscular guys with chicken legs.

It's hard to build a good physic if you skip leg days.
That's a gym myth. There's guys who are paralyzed from the waist down and have great looking upper bodies.

That's a gym myth. There's guys who are paralyzed from the waist down and have great looking upper bodies.
Whatever you say dude.
Good luck with having a harder time building your upper body, missing out on a natural testostrone/growth hormone boost, risking potential injuries, having chicken legs, and dealing with back pain.

Whatever you say dude.
Good luck with having a harder time building your upper body, missing out on a natural testostrone/growth hormone boost, risking potential injuries, having chicken legs, and dealing with back pain.
I thought t benefits from squats was broscience

but ya never touching a weight again in my life so don’t care lol

no one has ever said an upperbody will never grow if you don't do squats.:feelsseriously:

squats though have been shown to increase hormonal responses of GH, C and IGF-1 more than just doing some curls because of the amount of muscle activation required.

Do what you feel

Yes, it's fucking stupid to ignore training 60% of your body's musculature.

Anybody who doesn't focus on legs as much as their upper body is not training for health or fitness, they are training to "look good", they are training for the wrong reason, and lets be honest, all these buff guys with scrawny legs look fucking ridiculous

I don't even want to think about how hard it is to run fast with that build

main-qimg-b85a45621a04575a1321a929b6b9206b

train everything but dont overdo ur legs or else you'll look like a fag
focus shoulders/back mainly those are the parts that have the biggest impact on looks

Anybody who doesn't focus on legs as much as their upper body is not training for health or fitness, they are training to "look good", they are training for the wrong reason, and lets be honest, all these buff guys with scrawny legs look fucking ridiculous

This is an ideal physique to get women. If you're not lifting to get attention from women then it's just faggot stuff.
Doing squats will stimulate growth hormone and testosterone boosting your upper body gains as well.
Except that doesn't really apply to beginners. Saying that is basically an extreme exaggeration of things that apply to professional bodybuilders and strength trainers.

If you do pushups and dumbbell exercises every single day as a beginner, I guarantee you're gonna improve a lot, really fast, regardless of whether you skip legs. And you can always start exercising your legs later on. There's nothing stopping you from focusing on your upper body for a while until you get more comfortable.

Last edited:
This is an ideal physique to get women. If you're not lifting to get attention from women then it's just faggot stuff.
If you're lifting to get attention from women, then you're wasting your fucking time. It's retarded to even try when you're short and/or ugly.

You lift for your own strength and fitness. You lift to reduce stress and strain on your body when you go about your day, including sitting on your ass for hours on end. You lift so everything you decide to do feels physically easier to do. You lift so if you make it to 80 and take a shit, you don't break a hip from squeezing your rectum too hard or trying to get up from the chair.

Brah, almost everyone starts gymcelling to look good, at least initially. That guy looks like he's been training his upper body for years and probably took roids too. I'd only skip legs for the first 6 months, it would look no where near as comical as the image you posted.

train everything but dont overdo ur legs or else you'll look like a fag
focus shoulders/back mainly those are the parts that have the biggest impact on looks
back? isn't that something you can only really see if you're shirtless?

If you're lifting to get attention from women, then you're wasting your fucking time. It's retarded to even try when you're short and/or ugly.

You lift for your own strength and fitness. You lift to reduce stress and strain on your body when you go about your day, including sitting on your ass for hours on end. You lift so everything you decide to do feels physically easier to do. You lift so if you make it to 80 and take a shit, you don't break a hip from squeezing your rectum too hard or trying to get up from the chair.

But he said that's what he wants to focus on.

I started gymcelling recently and I want to train the muscles that actually boost your sex appeal first

And the answer is yes, he can train his arms and shoulders if he wants. Saying it won't work and legs is mandatory is just total gymcel BS.

Brah, almost everyone starts gymcelling to look good, at least initially. That guy looks like he's been training his upper body for years and probably took roids too. I'd only skip legs for the first 6 months, it would look no where near as comical as the image you posted.

nah back is rlly important you will look comical if u have developed shoulders and no back
back involes the area around the upper ribcage as well, this part will be shown from the front and the back

nah back is rlly important you will look comical if u have developed shoulders and no back
back involes the area around the upper ribcage as well, this part will be shown from the front and the back
View attachment 487588
ah okay, based. I do train my back, I was just wondering.

That guy looks like he's been training his upper body for years and probably took roids too. I'd only skip legs for the first 6 months, it would look no where near as comical as the image you posted.

Most attractiveness is from the neck up so disagree there.

yes. Big, but still natty big quads look aesthetic and squat also trains your core

Most attractiveness is from the neck up so disagree there.
A good physique from your neck down is still a huge halo. Your face isn't something you can change easily. Your physique is.

A good physique from your neck down is still a huge halo. Your face isn't something you can change easily. Your physique is.
Strongly disagree but interesting.

I think your the one that's 'coping' in my view height and face trumps physique.

yeah, no shit.. I never said it didn't?
Alot of things on this forum could be considered 'no shit' worthy still no harm in talking about it. Seems like you were making out physique trumps height and face.

Evidently it's not as obvious as clouds being white and the grass being green otherwise they wouldn't be as much discussion about it.

But he said that's what he wants to focus on.
@RedBull You're a fucking dumbass, bro.

Saying it won't work and legs is mandatory is just total gymcel BS.
No, it's just sensible training. Your legs are a big part of fitness (running, jumping, climbing). You're seriously gimping your body and causing imbalances to your mobility and strength when you ignore half your body.

Just fucking KEK that this even needs to be pointed out.

Don't listen to the retards here. Even if you lifting for women, they like big legs and a defined ass

What? No. Foids make jokes about men with chicken legs and disproportioned physique all the time. My own mother used to clown on me when I gymcelled in highschool about the discrepancy. They totally notice that shit.

However, that doesn't matter. As its over for us anyway. The real reason to focus on squats is because they strengthen core muscles and allow you better form and support over time. If you lift for upper body and make gains without your lower back and legs (which squats work) growing in tandem you will eventually run into problems. I dislike squats - I procrastinate on them every week - but they are probably one of, if not the most important exercises to do.