Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels, how much can you bench for 10 reps?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
And how long have you been gymcelling?

My dick bench press 350, your dick couldn't shoplift at thrifty

Peak 80kg, now back to 70kg, kek

Not sure, haven’t gone in a long time.

Did you feel fat at 90kg? I'm around the same height and i'm probably going bloatmaxx to around 87. I'm 82kg now. I'll also probably start injecting test soon though so hopefully I won't gain too much fat.

Did you feel fat at 90kg? I'm around the same height and i'm probably going bloatmaxx to around 87. I'm 82kg now. I'll also probably start injecting test soon though so hopefully I won't gain too much fat.
Extremely fat because my body fat was already at around 20% before gymceling and I was too lazy to do the cutting first. And while I did look more intimidating at 90kg, my forearms still looked ridiculously small because I’m a wristcel, kek.

Maybe 200 for 10 reps. I hope to roid out and hit 405 for 10 reps one day, and then assault and murder multiple normies who attempt to act stronger than me