Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gymcels how do you cope with big boobs ass girls in the gym?

weights and barbells are cheap compared to memberships
its about a dollar kilo for weight plates and dumbbells and barbells are cheap it will pay off in just 4-5 months, then you essentially have a free gym at home
Yeah

They're incredibly easy to ignore, at least where I go. Most of them stay over on the ellipticals in the cardio area and won't touch free weights. Everyone in my section of the gym is a teenager with the fucking broccoli haircut, a 65 year old man who is hanging onto his last 4 hairs, or the occasional bodybuilder who carries their water jug around with them and makes notes in a little journal.

Its really easy to ignore people at the gym though, just put your headphones in and focus on the weights.

They're incredibly easy to ignore, at least where I go. Most of them stay over on the ellipticals in the cardio area and won't touch free weights. Everyone in my section of the gym is a teenager with the fucking broccoli haircut, a 65 year old man who is hanging onto his last 4 hairs, or the occasional bodybuilder who carries their water jug around with them and makes notes in a little journal.

Its really easy to ignore people at the gym though, just put your headphones in and focus on the weights.
yeah