Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gymcels how do you cope with big boobs ass girls in the gym?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★
I started my membership today it's was quite suifuel.

Work out from home

I started my membership today it's was quite suifuel.
You don't. You just seethe inside your head while you watch all those sluts walk around in skin tight shit nearly ass naked, knowing you'll never fuck them. :feelscry:

Screenshot 20240121 233214 Brave 1

You don't. You just seethe inside your head while you watch all those sluts walk around in skin tight shit nearly ass naked, knowing you'll never fuck them. :feelscry:
Very brutal

If I went to gym I’d go into monkey rape mode because of the half naked whores.

Best you can do is ignore them. Gym toilets are very narcissistic. Don't give them a drop of validation.
Noted
I was working with a 15kg dumbbell
One take both of them start exercising and took a long rest with them while using social media.

I run around the neighborhood and have a pullup bar in my room so I don't need to go to a "gym"

Based
You still run in cold days?
Yeah. I just run shorter distances since we have about 8 inches of snow. Running a quarter mile in the snow feels like a mile when it's that deep.

I used to cope in gyms by simply not looking at women. It's really hard at first since our brains are hard wired to check out women's butts and breasts but you can brake the hard wire by making it a habit of not noticing them.

I just look straight ahead and try not to focus on anything

Is it bad to make a glance though if you wanna look? I mean, they’re putting it out there in public. I think anyone should be able to look as much as they want, obviously don’t do this though because modern cucked society will punish you for looking at what’s in plain sight. Also gym thots are also frequently filming for social media.

I used to cope in gyms by simply not looking at women. It's really hard at first since our brains are hard wired to check out women's butts and breasts but you can brake the hard wire by making it a habit of not noticing them.

I try to ignore them but oh my lord sometimes there's an amazing ass and ofc she has some slutty yoga pants on. I have to glance a few times, sometimes it makes me work out even harder

I try to ignore them but oh my lord sometimes there's an amazing ass and ofc she has some slutty yoga pants on. I have to glance a few times, sometimes it makes me work out even harder
There's always a big ass one

I just look straight ahead and try not to focus on anything

Is it bad to make a glance though if you wanna look? I mean, they’re putting it out there in public. I think anyone should be able to look as much as they want, obviously don’t do this though because modern cucked society will punish you for looking at what’s in plain sight. Also gym thots are also frequently filming for social media.
Brutal

I will try

Too poor to buy equipments
but rich enough for a gym membership LOW IQ HOCUM

save up half a year gym membership and buy LITERALLY ALL THE FREE WIGHTS AND BARS YOULL EVER NEED, AND PROBABLY A BENCH

By not going. Why should i? No gym for your face or frame + it's unhealthy

I use the weight room at school and workout at home. There's only one girl in the weight room while I'm there and she's a bit short.

By this

but rich enough for a gym membership LOW IQ HOCUM

save up half a year gym membership and buy LITERALLY ALL THE FREE WIGHTS AND BARS YOULL EVER NEED, AND PROBABLY A BENCH
My gym membership is 10$

My gym membership is 10$
of course it is pal the cheapest gym membership in the world

WHO THE FUCK SELLS A GYM MEMBERSHIP FOR 10 DOLLARS A MONTH BRAINDEAD BULLSHIT

of course it is pal the cheapest gym membership in the world

WHO THE FUCK SELLS A GYM MEMBERSHIP FOR 10 DOLLARS A MONTH BRAINDEAD BULLSHIT
How many time will it take me to buy these equipments?

I look at them. Then get angry and use that anger to fucking lift heavier weights.

How many time will it take me to buy these equipments?
weights and barbells are cheap compared to memberships
its about a dollar kilo for weight plates and dumbbells and barbells are cheap it will pay off in just 4-5 months, then you essentially have a free gym at home

just look at the floor and ignore them.

TBH I'd rather have thots in the gym than some unstable Chad that's only there to mog you and put you in your place. I go to fancy gyms specifically to avoid these kinds of Chads at mid-priced Gyms. Fancy gyms are all thots and oldcels minding their own business no stress from Chads out to egolift.

just look at the floor and ignore them.

TBH I'd rather have thots in the gym than some unstable Chad that's only there to mog you and put you in your place. I go to fancy gyms specifically to avoid these kinds of Chads at mid-priced Gyms. Fancy gyms are all thots and oldcels minding their own business no stress from Chads out to egolift.
Great choice