Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymcels, have you ever bashed a man for having a beautiful girlfriend??

CrookedOzCel

CrookedOzCel

I slit foids throats for entertainment
★★★★★
I’ve always wanted to have huge muscles. To be able to stare down pretty boy faggots right in the eyes and give them the look of “ill shatter your fucking jaw together like chinaware cunt”, to watch them shit themselves and break down as I grab them by the collar and watch the silly cunt tear up. To be able to rob an undeserving piece of shit of his beautiful foid and snap every single bone in his body, breaking his fingers one by one and then his arms, then his legs, then his ribs, then clocking the faggot right in the nose and hemmoraging the cartlidge into his brain. I’d love to constrict his airways so tight his face writhes in agony, desperately trying to break free as it turns redder and redder, my grip tightening as decades of rage gets the better of me. I grip so tight the gronk turns purple and I lift his unconscious body up into the air and flagpole his head right into a concrete wall with a force so unimaginable it turns his entire head to a red mess. But unfortunately I’ve got a 12 year olds body.

I would rather want to dstroy some females. We should not attack man since we have to enhance our penis.

I would rather want to dstroy some females. We should not attack man since we have to enhance our penis.

I’d rather destroy both but it would be more satisfying caving some pretty boys head in and putting him in a coma then stealing his foid. The second a man loses a fight he loses his foid

The second a man loses a fight he loses his foid
Giga gymcel cope

She'll scream insecure monster at you while rushing to treat pretty boy wounds.

Now the dark triad on the other hand is way different. You just simply hurt people for the sake of it and no reason, while completely ignoring your surroundings... Maybe... Just maybe that will win you a girl.

Giga gymcel cope

She'll scream insecure monster at you while rushing to treat pretty boy wounds.

Now the dark triad on the other hand is way different. You just simply hurt people for the sake of it and no reason, while completely ignoring your surroundings... Maybe... Just maybe that will win you a girl.

As if. You really think a foid would help her boyfriend after he’s just been emasculated and humiliated??

As if. You really think a foid would help her boyfriend after he’s just been emasculated and humiliated??
They definitely would, maybe not in a time before clown world, but now trust me, foids will happily favour the face over masculinity. The reprogramming effect of nurture is so strong now in foids they don't even know what a real masculine guy is supposed to look like, and think a guy is muscly and powerful just got having abs

Yes. If he's a pretty boy. you know how emotional foids are. It's romanticism according to them.

You really think a foid will choose an incel over a good looking specimen?. We both know what color that pill is. Buddy boyo.

I can't say I have.

They definitely would, maybe not in a time before clown world, but now trust me, foids will happily favour the face over masculinity. The reprogramming effect of nurture is so strong now in foids they don't even know what a real masculine guy is supposed to look like, and think a guy is muscly and powerful just got having abs

Oh well, he’d still get put in a coma and I’d just get the foids details and address and tell her if u dog on me cunt I’ll slit your throat

1. being a gymcel will not magically make you good at fighting

2. it's illegal to beat up people, never mind that gruesome shit you described. and if you don't care about legal consequences, you can just as easily fuck them up with a variety of weapons.

I want to destroy couples but Im too high inhib to walk up to them and beat them up

1. being a gymcel will not magically make you good at fighting

2. it's illegal to beat up people, never mind that gruesome shit you described. and if you don't care about legal consequences, you can just as easily fuck them up with a variety of weapons.

1. That’s why I would only target the skater/metro fag type,

2. I couldn’t give a fuck if it’s illegal or not, I would do it anyway.
I want to destroy couples but Im too high inhib to walk up to them and beat them up

Theirs a few large shopping centres in my city which would host a hectic ER. Especially all the fucking makeup shops and other slutgoods outlets the couples inside would get mown down by the dozens

Last edited:
Just make sure you don't end up on a viral video titled SKINNY KID KNOCKS OUT MUSCLED BULLY

So given that you can just use weapons instead, what does it matter if you have a body of a 12 year old boy? With a gun you can dominate a 6'4" jacked Chad.

Just make sure you don't end up on a viral video titled SKINNY KID KNOCKS OUT MUSCLED BULLY

So given that you can just use weapons instead, what does it matter if you have a body of a 12 year old boy? With a gun you can dominate a 6'4" jacked Chad.

This ain’t America but

Theirs a few large shopping centres in my city which would host a hectic ER. Especially all the fucking makeup shops and other slutgoods outlets the couples inside would get mown down by the dozens
No meat muscle mentalcel would do anything against 9mm

No. I've never seen any young incel tier men with a gf, regardless of strength.

No meat muscle mentalcel would do anything against 9mm

There’s just one problem tho. How will I get myself a 9mm in the country with the strictest gun laws in the world??

T
There’s just one problem tho. How will I get myself a 9mm in the country with the strictest gun laws in the world??
Thats a shame, its a defensive solution atleast where I live. See what other non lethal alternatives are available there.

T

Thats a shame, its a defensive solution atleast where I live. See what other non lethal alternatives are available there.

Can’t even ER with an AR across the pond anymore. Closest match would be a nail gun or homemade flamethrower