Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious gymcels GTFIH. is it possible to get big with a small frame?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
is this true? how many kilos would i have to be at 5'10 to achieve this?

I have a small frame. I gymcel myself enough to knock myself out, but my muscle on my arms isn't even visible unless viewed from the side of my body. Keep in mind that I also use heavy dumbbells that weight around 40 pounds.
It's over for ectomorphcels.

No. If you're ectomorph frame no amount of gymceldom will save you. You'll just have that "thin muscular" look.

Gym with thin frame:

daniel-radcliffe-shirtless-vanity-fair-italia-02.jpg

gym with wide frame:

maxresdefault.jpg

I have a small frame. I gymcel myself enough to knock myself out, but my muscle on my arms isn't even visible unless viewed from the side of my body. Keep in mind that I also use heavy dumbbells that weight around 40 pounds.
It's over for ectomorphcels.

have you tried putting on fat as well as bulking up?

Frame is mostly cope. Daniel Radcliffe is about 5'5.

have you tried putting on fat as well as bulking up?
I actually haven't tried that. I've been skinny for most of my life, but I do have some stomach fat. Is it impossible to bulk if you're skinny?

No. If you're ectomorph frame no amount of gymceldom will save you. You'll just have that "thin muscular" look.

Gym with thin frame:

daniel-radcliffe-shirtless-vanity-fair-italia-02.jpg

gym with wide frame:

maxresdefault.jpg

"Thin muscular" is literally the ideal physique.

I actually haven't tried that. I've been skinny for most of my life, but I do have some stomach fat. Is it impossible to bulk if you're skinny?

dunno thats why i asked lol. try it then.

Whatever frame you have, gymceling will enhance it. Whether that'll translate into anything useful for you is another matter.

Yeah but you better roid up

I’ve been getting pretty shredded recently. I have a small frame but I like the way my body looks. I’ll post before and after pics one of these days

Being ripped it useless if you can't see it under the clothes. Bulking is the key, get freaking huge.