Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels/Ex gymcels - which "coach" did you follow most? Which do you hate?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I pretty much had/still have (on the rare occasion I bother going to the gym these days) fuckarounditis so I always just did reps of random exercises, like a make it up as you go brosplit type bullshit.

I always hated Mark Rippetoe/starting strength though. JFL at idiots who fell for literally drinking a gallon of milk a day, getting skinnyfat and building huge quads and next to no upper body development.

Scooby kind of pissed me off as well, I want to like him as a person but he always advocated against anything that actually fucking works (as in shit like roids, fasting, etc) despite being an obvious massive juicer himself and claiming not to be.

Largely it's all bullshit anyway as hormones/genetics are what determine aesthetics but I feel like the starting strength approach is perhaps the dumbest of all. That's one method of gymcelling where you can almost guarantee people will end up actually looking worse after the months of effort. Fucking ridiculous.

Just read some articles of the trainer of Ruski special ops.

Rule 1 : Do low series count with huge weight. Useless to do high series of weights you can already lift .
Example : If you can lift 150 lbs 70 times. It's more efficient to rather lift 180 lbs for 3 sets of 10 (with 60 to 90 sec rest between the sets)
Go on high weigh with low set number.

Rule 2 : Do weight lifting exercices that calls as many muscle areas as possible (like deadlifting)

Rule 3 : Get protein powder with BCAA

Going to gym every day for two weeks and applying those, my weight lifting increased by approximately 10 to 15 kg. I was on a good momentum until gym closed due to corona-chan.

I didn't follow any mainstream coach. I just looked shit up on the Bodybuilding forums. I managed to get somewhat jacked, but barely managed it. I can barely eat more than 1200 calories a day, any more than that and I just want to puke from overeating.

I didn't follow any mainstream coach. I just looked shit up on the Bodybuilding forums. I managed to get somewhat jacked, but barely managed it. I can barely eat more than 1200 calories a day, any more than that and I just want to puke from overeating.
probably what im going to do in the near future tbh

I had a foid make my routine tbh

Idk... penislossus?