Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymcels DONT enter

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
V5Tt9o3

Giphy 1

brutal teenlovepill destroyed me

Can't cuddle with iron. I've tried.

wtf I am sitting down on my bench press about to lift when I opened this thread

is that your home gym? looks cool tbhtbhbgl
I home gymmaxed so I dont have to leave my house, it is really nice tbh. I also got a rowing machine, elliptical, and some other assorted stuff

I home gymmaxed so I dont have to leave my house, it is really nice tbh. I also got a rowing machine, elliptical, and some other assorted stuff
cool shit, my home gym is only dumbell and plates, and thats only my dads shit. I use the school gym when I'm at school.

cool shit, my home gym is only dumbell and plates, and thats only my dads shit. I use the school gym when I'm at school.
I used school gym for a while too, I’ve only had homegym for about a year

I used school gym for a while too, I’ve only had homegym for about a year
neat. I dormed at my high school and I'm dorming in my college so I can't really homegymmaxx

just be skinnyfat/overweight theory

nice!
i gymmax at home too. unfortunately the pic is accurate :feels:

I haven't been in a gym since ER was planning the day of retribution

Brutal, and very true. :feelscry:

You can never catch up.
Never fix it.
Never repair it.
No therapy can talk it away.
No way to think it away.
No drugs will remove it.
No alcohol can wash it away.
The wound stays open, scabs and rots.
Maybe it heals a little.
Only to be ripped open again.

Can't cuddle with iron. I've tried.

This is why I bought an anime pillow a while back. If no foid will give me what I want, who will? One time payment for a pillow you can hump and fuck and whatever and it never talks back. Best investment I made back in my 20s.

I cant even cope with gymceiling. Most chads have more muscles after 6 months of training than I have after 11 years. This is so fucking frustrating.

I want a 13 year old wife
I cant even cope with gymceiling. Most chads have more muscles after 6 months of training than I have after 11 years. This is so fucking frustrating.
Bones determine how much muscle your body can hold onto. My tiny hands and tiny wrists will never be fixed with muscles. Meanwhile, my fat as fuck lazy brother who eats and sleeps all day mogs me naturally.
Brutal, and very true. :feelscry:

You can never catch up.
Never fix it.
Never repair it.
No therapy can talk it away.
No way to think it away.
No drugs will remove it.
No alcohol can wash it away.
The wound stays open, scabs and rots.
Maybe it heals a little.
Only to be ripped open again.
Great poem

We are all not gonna make it

Opera Snapshot 2020 06 17 013739 incelsco

But I thought if you "Just hit the gym and workout bro!" then Stacie's would be queuing up? I hope the people that told me this weren't lying???

pic didnt load

Even more brutal is that 95% people won't look like that guy in his 30s no matter what we do. It's all about Genetics. Some people lift for years and take all sorts of roids and still look like poop. That's even more brutal. Most gymcels will look like this guy after years of hard work

Images 3

Images 7

Images 1

Images 5

Images 4

Images 6

These guys are competiors. They have been gymcelling for several years and eating clean. That's the end result for most guys.
It's all about your muscle insertions and genetics.
Just like you can't out train a bad diet similarly you can't out train genetics.

Not discouraging gymcels(I'm a gymcel too). But unfortunately that's the reality.
Winners and Leaders are BORN.

Even more brutal is that 95% people won't look like that guy in his 30s no matter what we do. It's all about Genetics. Some people lift for years and take all sorts of roids and still look like poop. That's even more brutal. Most gymcels will look like this guy after years of hard work

View attachment 278399
View attachment 278400
View attachment 278402
View attachment 278403
View attachment 278404
View attachment 278401

These guys are competiors. They have been gymcelling for several years and eating clean. That's the end result for most guys.
Just like you can't out train a bad diet similarly you can't out train genetics.

Not discouraging gymcels(I'm a gymcel too). But unfortunately that's the reality.
Those guys look like shit bro.
natural looking>freakish bodybuilder

Exactly. They will never look like this guy tho
Bv7rxxgfuj6112

That's the harsh reality. Most will look like they don't even lift with clothes on.
Also freaky depends on a lot. For example yeah Mr.Olympia physique is freaky and disgusting but "Classic Olympia" or "Men's physique" type look is amazing af.
Like Chris Bumstead or Jeff Sied. Those guys are roided but still look asthetic as fuck

Images 8

Images 9

Most nattys look dyel even after years of training.

Last edited:

View attachment 278399
View attachment 278400
View attachment 278402
View attachment 278403
View attachment 278404
View attachment 278401

This is why I care much more about powerlifting and train for strength instead.

This is why I care much more about powerlifting and train for strength instead.
Same me too. True blackpillers are powerlifting and MMAmaxing for strength and combat.

Same me too. True blackpillers are powerlifting and MMAmaxing for strength and combat.
Yup.

Natural bodybuilding is a total scam and anyone who falls for it is bluepilled.

Powerlifting >>>>>>>>>>>> Bodybuilding