Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymcels BTFO by Bodybuilding.com user

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Here's why Bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people srs

It looks like you're insecure. There is no rational reason why any person would engage in hypertrophy training, it's literally the most aspie excuse for a "sport" ever conceived. It also makes other sane people think you have a small dick, and a host of other personality based problems. It requires zero effort compared to real sports, and any subhuman can get "good" at it with a tiny bit of willpower, and I mean very tiny. While the normal well adjusted well liked social guy was playing soccer and basketball and slaying pussy, the recessed chin lanklet or manlet with the weird ears, temporal recession and peanut head shape were counting macros, squating at 6 in the morning and sleeping 11 hours to get people to notice them. It panned out the opposite, people notice them but not positively.

Most lifters I see are the following:
  • Weirdos/aspie
  • Lanklet/Framecels
  • Ethniks with broken english
  • Manlet
  • Ugly
  • Bullied introvert
  • Baldcels
Bodybuilding would be cool if it wasn't an anti-social sport built around drugs populated by dregs of society with deep underlining conditions and complexes. People look down on it because they know darn well the type of people it attracts, pariahs and subhumans. And no it is not jealousy they feel when they see someone whos jacked, it's a strange mix of both pity and awkwardness thinking about the amount of years some ugly weird kid spent to get people to notice them

If you lift srsly you've already lost at life srs. I lift a couple times a week but mostly do sports and cardio. I do it because I enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire

Guys like this with roidcel physiques are 90% of gymgoers I see. Shit aesthetics and bone structure drew them to lifting to escape it, but 4 cycles and 6 years of dedicated training later they have nothing to show for it thats worth a damn
0B6A17FD D323 471D 89D0 20BB3F468379

Guys like this with roidcel physiques are 90% of gymgoers I see.

90% of the gymgoers I see don't look like they've ever been inside a gym.

shouldn't bother with gymceling while so ugly, he is.

i cant build muscle tbh

I lift half-heartedly and probably fit some of this description (autistic framecel) but I still laughed and think this is high IQ. Quality OP tbh.

That was posted on bodybuilding.com?

He's not wrong. The only ones who don't see me as a gym dork are other gym dorks.

90% of the gymgoers I see don't look like they've ever been inside a gym.
Too fat to bulk, too weak-willed to cut, too stupid to grasp the importance of diet in body recomposition, too lazy to find and follow a structured program or learn how to lift the weights correctly. Rest assured that most who say "just hit the gym brah" are bird-brained permanent skinnyfats who might as well not even be bothering themselves.

no gym for your face or race

Bodybuilding is fucking GAY.

Post pics of gymcels so i can spam them on /fit/

There's no group in the world more obsessed with going to the gym than homosexual men.

The only compliments I get on my gymcelled body are from other men

Foids only care about bone, hair, and cartilage.

What am i supposed to do? Being fat won't help me either.

Gymcelling is fine as long as you don't delude yourself into thinking it'll help you out of incelibacy

Too fat to bulk, too weak-willed to cut, too stupid to grasp the importance of diet in body recomposition, too lazy to find and follow a structured program or learn how to lift the weights correctly. Rest assured that most who say "just hit the gym brah" are bird-brained permanent skinnyfats who might as well not even be bothering themselves.

describes most in the gym

but even if you do all that shit, you won't look like you lift without roids, especially if you're tall. you'll just look athletic

I mostly lift and eat big these days so I can be strong and somewhat intimidating as a means of self-preservation in this scary world in which I am alone

Meanwhile Chad is eating pizza and drinking 40’s and Stacy will be over soon to get her brains fucked out.

Here's why Bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people srs

It looks like you're insecure. There is no rational reason why any person would engage in hypertrophy training, it's literally the most aspie excuse for a "sport" ever conceived. It also makes other sane people think you have a small dick, and a host of other personality based problems. It requires zero effort compared to real sports, and any subhuman can get "good" at it with a tiny bit of willpower, and I mean very tiny. While the normal well adjusted well liked social guy was playing soccer and basketball and slaying pussy, the recessed chin lanklet or manlet with the weird ears, temporal recession and peanut head shape were counting macros, squating at 6 in the morning and sleeping 11 hours to get people to notice them. It panned out the opposite, people notice them but not positively.

Most lifters I see are the following:
  • Weirdos/aspie
  • Lanklet/Framecels
  • Ethniks with broken english
  • Manlet
  • Ugly
  • Bullied introvert
  • Baldcels
Bodybuilding would be cool if it wasn't an anti-social sport built around drugs populated by dregs of society with deep underlining conditions and complexes. People look down on it because they know darn well the type of people it attracts, pariahs and subhumans. And no it is not jealousy they feel when they see someone whos jacked, it's a strange mix of both pity and awkwardness thinking about the amount of years some ugly weird kid spent to get people to notice them

If you lift srsly you've already lost at life srs. I lift a couple times a week but mostly do sports and cardio. I do it because I enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire

Guys like this with roidcel physiques are 90% of gymgoers I see. Shit aesthetics and bone structure drew them to lifting to escape it, but 4 cycles and 6 years of dedicated training later they have nothing to show for it thats worth a damn
View attachment 137518
Lol, soccer and basketball is a pussy sport, I'll put 275 on the bar and you try to bench press it then you'll see how easy it is. Lifting and boxing is the best, I have ragdolled people in fights because of my strength I usually don't use my boxing skills in a fight because I don't want to knock somebody out or cut up their face because then there is physical evidence of me beating them up.

The more you need to looksmaxx to improve your ghastly visage the more your looksmaxxing looks ridiculous. Everyone can see you're compensating and they laugh at you behind your back. You'd be better off not trying because at least you're not a walking advertisement for your own insecurity and vulnerability that way. You can respect an ugly man who doesn't seem to care that he's ugly, but you cannot respect an ugly gymcel. It's impossible. Accept your role as subhuman filth.

Wow, all I see in this thread are excuses to not hit the weights. Dust yourselves off, cels.

Lol, soccer and basketball is a pussy sport, I'll put 275 on the bar and you try to bench press it then you'll see how easy it is. Lifting and boxing is the best, I have ragdolled people in fights because of my strength I usually don't use my boxing skills in a fight because I don't want to knock somebody out or cut up their face because then there is physical evidence of me beating them up.
Hard cope. Soccer and basketball may not be as "physical" but there's no need for it to be because they both still require alot of athleticism to be good at. Besides, basketball still has some contact in layups or driving the ball and so on. Boxing is one of the most autism tier sports - only top fighters in the world become well adjusted. If you want some contact in sports football or rugby is the best middle ground between being physical and still requiring athleticism

Besides, even in boxing height and wingspan are stupidly beneficial so much it might as well be basketball.

Besides, even in boxing height and wingspan are stupidly beneficial so much it might as well be basketball.

No it's not. Being too tall for your weightclass can suck in boxing if you don't know how to fight like a tall person.

Any type of physique is good for boxing, you just need to adapt your style to it. You see all kinds of different physiques in elite boxing. Right now, a 6'2'' chubby Mexican holds 3 out of 4 HW titles.

A 5'5'' Manny Pacquiao beat the living crap out of taller guys at welterweight.

No it's not. Being too tall for your weightclass can suck in boxing if you don't know how to fight like a tall person.

Any type of physique is good for boxing, you just need to adapt your style to it. You see all kinds of different physiques in elite boxing. Right now, a 6'2'' chubby Mexican holds 3 out of 4 HW titles.

Such godamn cope i hear it every single time. "muh tall person that doesn't know how to use his natural advantage might lose to someone who knows how to fight"

No fucking shit. But place klitschko against a manlet, both equally well trained? Obviously the wider wingspan wins.

The only thing that challenges it is being stupidly fat. You can just swing your mass around, you don't have to actually be strong.

I used to go to the gym in my 20's, but my subhuman genes weren't able to develop any kind of muscles. No matter what I ate/do I was skinny fat. At some point I just gave up after realizing how futile it is, I'm not fat but I'm not lean either, it doesn't matter anyway as face & height is everything

healthier and better to moneymaxx. why waste your time if you are subhuman.

No fucking shit. But place klitschko against a manlet, both equally well trained? Obviously the wider wingspan wins.

Because of weight classes. But you're not going to fight Klitschko unless you're 220lbs+ while in shape for a 12 round fight. At that point, being a 6'2''-ish guy of that weight has its advantages too.

Also, 5'10'' Mike Tyson is still the most popular and recognizable heavyweight. And Klitschko also got knocked out stiff by shorter men in the past.

There are also even taller men than Klitschko who turned out to be a joke like David Price.

Because of weight classes. But you're not going to fight Klitschko unless you're 220lbs+ while in shape for a 12 round fight. At that point, being a 6'2''-ish guy of that weight has its advantages too.

Also, 5'10'' Mike Tyson is still the most popular and recognizable heavyweight. And Klitschko also got knocked out stiff by shorter men in the past.

There are also even taller men than Klitschko who turned out to be a joke like David Price.
The point is that its a huge natural advantage. Whether someone truly capitalizes on it or not doesn't matter. I'm so tired of hearing the cope about how being untrained makes you bad. No shit?

It also makes other sane people think you have a small dick
It looks like you're insecure.
because we care so much about the opinions of normies...
we don't even belong to the same species, so their way of valuing things is completely irrelevant,
or at least I don't give a shit.

Hard cope. Soccer and basketball may not be as "physical" but there's no need for it to be because they both still require alot of athleticism to be good at. Besides, basketball still has some contact in layups or driving the ball and so on. Boxing is one of the most autism tier sports - only top fighters in the world become well adjusted. If you want some contact in sports football or rugby is the best middle ground between being physical and still requiring athleticism

I'm 6'1 with a 77-inch reach and I sparred with short highly skilled boxers and I had trouble catching them with anything they were fast as hell I usually only win against them If I catch them with my right hook but there were also 6'3-6'4 guys who had no idea about fighting you could catch them with anything they don't know how to move and they are slow.

I'm 6'1 with a 77-inch reach and I sparred with short highly skilled boxers and I had trouble catching them with anything they were fast as hell I usually only win against them If I catch them with my right hook but there were also 6'3-6'4 guys who had no idea about fighting you could catch them with anything they don't know how to move and they are slow.
More cope mentioned above... The bigger ones always have to be specifically unskilled or slow to losd

Also was mentioning your height seriously necessary?

More cope mentioned above... The bigger ones always have to be specifically unskilled or slow to losd

Also was mentioning your height seriously necessary?
I had to mention it to prove that short fighters can be just as dangerous and even more effective than taller fighters.

Is that how manlets cope? I can beat up a taller guy lmao

It’s just seems like too much work for results that aren’t permanent. I’d rather be bed-ridden from LL surgery for 6months than get on roids and lift for 6 months. At least it’s permanent

lol there's probably some truth to this

but at the end of the day most Chads have muscular physique, which means they work out

going to the gym should be considered bare minimum, not some magical way to ascend

You're not supposed to do anything, but you have two options, broadly speaking: cope or rope.

The point is that its a huge natural advantage. Whether someone truly capitalizes on it or not doesn't matter. I'm so tired of hearing the cope about how being untrained makes you bad. No shit?

It's not a natural advantage because boxing has weight classes. Someone who is too tall for his weightclass is going to be skinnier than his opponents and exposed to body shots. Also shorter reach helps at close range etc.

so not even tried that direction

It's not a natural advantage because boxing has weight classes. Someone who is too tall for his weightclass is going to be skinnier than his opponents and exposed to body shots. Also shorter reach helps at close range etc.
Cope

I do see a lot of ethnic manlets at my college gym tbh