Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gymcels are idiots reminder #11100000

S

saxon

Greycel
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing". Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE. Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet? It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS. Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter. >i'd like you if you were more muscular! SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO. Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously. You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK. STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

i don't think gymcels do it for foids tbh. working out and chasing hard to get pleasure is very good for avoiding depression and keeping high energy. it's also a good cope, can't think of the pussy you aren't getting while you're benching your bodyweight :feelsthink:
oh yeah if it's for endorphins and strength or aesthetics it's based
but most men in the gym are there for foids

Ff9

Most women don't care for muscles, some even hate them, it has near zero benefits for attracting females.

It has other benefits, most men gymaxx to get more respect, feel less mogged and be stronger, more intimidating. To preserve muscle mass and lose fat, health reasons.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing". Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE. Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet? It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS. Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter. >i'd like you if you were more muscular! SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO. Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously. You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK. STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.
D4tx258muok11

Gymbros are morons ,I still do itit when I want

i don't think gymcels do it for foids tbh. working out and chasing hard to get pleasure is very good for avoiding depression and keeping high energy. it's also a good cope, can't think of the pussy you aren't getting while you're benching your bodyweight :feelsthink:
This :dab: gym maxxing is a good cope but only if you are not doing it to try to ascend :feelshaha: delusion maxxing is rarely ever good :feelsautistic:

working out is the only thing that keeps me somewhat sane. we're all gonna make it brahs

Most incels trying to gymmaxx to ascend lose motivation after <6 months

Whats wrong with being lean? Being low body fat promotes facial aesthetics.

i don't think gymcels do it for foids tbh.
Correct.

All else being equal, it's always better to be stronger and fitter, if you can help it. There's no excuse for being a lazy fuck.

Correct.

All else being equal, it's always better to be stronger and fitter, if you can help it. There's no excuse for being a lazy fuck.
Cope

Just stating facts, brocel. You, too, would benefit right this moment if you had more muscle mass (and maybe less body fat, depending on your frame and other health factors).

You move faster, hit harder, tire slower. You're just better being stronger and fitter. Take any advantage you can.

Plus you get boosted testosterone and thick cooming pleasure :shock:

Just stating facts, brocel. You, too, would benefit right this moment if you had more muscle mass (and maybe less body fat, depending on your frame and other health factors).

You move faster, hit harder, tire slower. You're just better being stronger and fitter. Take any advantage you can.
Your T is boosted it works best if you're in your 20s I feels it better by changing my diet at least :shock:

No gym for your height.
No gym for your face.

Your T is boosted it works best if you're in your 20s I feels it better by changing my diet at least :shock:
Your diet has a big impact on your hormone levels. Animal fat, for example, helps boost T. Look it up, if you're interested.

Cope, cuz superiority is linked and goes hand in hand with pussy, yeah basically everything in this world spin/orbit around pussy.

When you look in mirror you have confidence (if you have results ofc) but actually you don't give fuck about confidence, you want superiority, you want to be better than everybody else(subconsciously) and that is linked with no competition over pussy cuz you look different and you have higher chances to get a cumdumpster or a Alpha widow.

You confidence is builded by foids and your hope is builded by your dick.

Bodybuilding is fucking up you joints and y'all motherfuckers say it's because HEALTH jfl at you.

Cope, cuz superiority is linked and goes hand in hand with pussy, yeah basically everything in this world spin/orbit around pussy.

When you look in mirror you have confidence (if you have results ofc) but actually you don't give fuck about confidence, you want superiority, you want to be better than everybody else(subconsciously) and that is linked with no competition over pussy cuz you look different and you have higher chances to get a cumdumpster or a Alpha widow.

You confidence is builded by foids and your hope is builded by your dick.
I don't care about all of that shit, but OK, whatever you say.

Bodybuilding is fucking up you joints and y'all motherfuckers say it's because HEALTH jfl at you.
Powerlifting can easily fuck up your joints, if you're not careful. General strength training that isn't focused on maximal loads, though, can in fact help strengthen the joint muscles and reduce everyday stresses on them. Bodybuilding is just aesthetic faggotry, which involves 20% weight training, 5% cardio, 30% drugs (steroids and other compounds), and 45% eating like a robot on a scheduled timer.

Boosting T (and by this DHT) is the last thing I want. I'm short anyway, so at least let me save my hair.
DHT levels are based on your genetics, which determines how much of the enzyme your body produces that converts testosterone into DHT. If your genes produce low levels of the enzyme, then you can stack the testosterone from all sources and don't have to worry about balding, if that's your primary concern.

cringy shit "le be lazy and give up on life because chad LUL" post #4237498236452883476583453245873465873265873265876736587867863

kys OP

Gym matters if you are a fatcel, and your bones are being hidden due to your fat.

Guys who lift for women give up after a couple of years at most when they find out muscles don't matter.

Most incels do it to be physically strong to protect themselves against bullying.
You are just a retarded simp who does everything to impress toilets.

Ok but fatcels need to gymcel in order to know if they're a failed normie or incel or not. I still have bad genetics under my fat so idk if I'm going to lose it or not

Gym:

1506410 996766043671232 3323046133550722186 n

22090011 1490906097611716 628242720647628334 n

FB

Reality:

Gym

Gym 1

Gym 2

Gym 3

"Gym"

Gym is not for losing fat.
It is important, because the more muscle you have, the more calories you can eat without gaining weight.

Do you think a 30 yo Chad can eat pizza like used to.Ofc not because of the slower metabolism.

as a former-gymcel (spent 400 hours working HARD at the gym)....

I can confirm this is true.