Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcelling the best cope of all time

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
I was having a terrible day today, consumed so many racepills, overdosed actually, I felt so depressive, but I decided to gymcel to ease tensions, I gots a new pr on the front squat at all time low body weight 225, it was a 315 front squat and all of a sudden I felt like a god, at the end of my workout I did some arms since it's lagging bodypart I had a great pump, I felt so good and wide, I totally forgot about the racepills, in fact it's not really affecting me right now, and when I see my frame and gymcelled physique I get hint of life fuel that gets me going, I love gymcelling it's the only thing keeping me alive. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

still an ethnic nibber, welcome back:lul::lul:

Damn, gym is a good cope for tall non currycel. I used to like lifting but hate it now. The most I ever front squatted was a little under 225 but that was a few years ago and I gave up now.

what do you do?

arms/chest?
I do upper/lower spilt with always doing arms in the end of my workout on both upper and lower days.

I go 4times a week, I also do neck training with my neck flex. Hit every muscle on my upper day, back,arms,chest,shoulders,neck etc

Even incel/cuck tier white guys at the gym mog me. I've been doing front squats too, did 205 lb for reps, they hurt my shoulders.

I do upper/lower spilt with always doing arms in the end of my workout on both upper and lower days.

I go 4times a week, I also do neck training with my neck flex. Hit every muscle on my upper day, back,arms,chest,shoulders,neck etc

i do arms/chest, legs/back, abs/neck/shoulders, arms/chest, /legs back

blc01.jpg

Inb4 my ban

Even incel/cuck tier white guys at the gym mog me. I've been doing front squats too, did 205 lb for reps, they hurt my shoulders.
they are awkward for me, like incline bench

Gymcelling never gave me any psychological benefit.

I really like getting a pump from doing a shit ton of pull ups/push ups. Also like sprints to get runners high. Looking in the mirror and seeing all kinds of cuts is nice too.

goal physique
bwhQodi.jpg

I really like getting a pump from doing a shit ton of pull ups/push ups. Also like sprints to get runners high. Looking in the mirror and seeing all kinds of cuts is nice too.

goal physique
bwhQodi.jpg
I would walk a mile for that ass all homo

For this Ramadan, I am going to leanmaxx :), currently around 67kg, gained a bit of weight this May, but I plan on hitting 64kg again, and eventually 62kg and maintain there for a while hopefully.

you have more testosterone than whites, whites will never be able to match your gains.

goal physique
bwhQodi.jpg
My hair/beard look like that.

goal physique
bwhQodi.jpg
wbW5gAv.jpg

UNEQq8W.jpg

I'm burnt out. Don't even wanna gymcel anymore. Out of preworkout. It's ogre. Bloated as fuck

Frank Zane in vacuum just looks insane. Like his skin is paper thin. So much muscle definition. So man veins. Almost looks like a sculpture.
hf9mbr62xbr01.jpg

Serge Nubret looks really good in this picture. His deltoids are ridiculous. The way his waist is so much smaller than his shoulders.
35f2ac5208b7d7e9a3e0a697152f579d.jpg

6' tall
gymcel
hair of a Greek god

volcel @tehgymcel420

Frank Zane in vacuum just looks insane. Like his skin is paper thin. So much muscle definition. So man veins. Almost looks like a sculpture.
hf9mbr62xbr01.jpg

Serge Nubret looks really good in this picture. His deltoids are ridiculous. The way his waist is so much smaller than his shoulders.
35f2ac5208b7d7e9a3e0a697152f579d.jpg

6' tall
gymcel
hair of a Greek god

Wow, serge’s lower body look really underwhelming in that photo.

I would but a stick has a better frame than me

it is but only for short time if you are low t like me - because you wont get no results (gains)

I would get back into gymcel, but nothing ever made my chest grow. Everything was making progress except for my chest, which is the most important body part. This is why flat chested girls need to not pass on their terrible genetics.

It's easy for a giant like you, try being a framecel manlet and hitting the gym, it's even more suicide fuel.