Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling is so hard when you're a wagie

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I had to do my cardio runs today in 35 degree weather today because my wagie shift ended too late to do it in more reasonable time. Man being a wagie truly is hell, you can't even pursue anything else while you're in that endless loop of hell. I think I'm going to start only working weeks at a time just for the bare minimum of food and everything else then take weeks off in between

I used to lift after doing 8hrs of construction work. suck it up pussy boyo

I used to lift after doing 8hrs of construction work. suck it up pussy boyo
woah we got a tough guy over here. Lifting in a warm gym is not what I was referring to here retard

rip my sides at this thread

fuck going to gym

Get a treadmill if you can, fuck going to the gym

Get a treadmill if you can, fuck going to the gym
jfl just run outside. You might even stumble on a blackpill or two that you can post on this forum. Also, dieting with no lifting will just make you skinny fat, but you don't need the gym to lift either.

jfl just run outside. You might even stumble on a blackpill or two that you can post on this forum.
Ive had enough ragefuel for a lifetime

Ive had enough ragefuel for a lifetime
Fair enough. When I run and there are people out, I have to see all the military guys with their gross-looking landwhale wives, since I'm living in a military base at the moment.

Fair enough. When I run and there are people out, I have to see all the military guys with their gross-looking landwhale wives, since I'm living in a military base at the moment.
Most military guys are cucks. Not only for women, but for daddy government. Are you in the military yourself, or does your family work on a base?

Living is so hard when you're a wagie

Most military guys are cucks. Not only for women, but for daddy government. Are you in the military yourself, or does your family work on a base?
I moved back in with my mother who resigned from the Army. She's on disability like me.

no motivation for gymcelling anyways

Do calisthenics at home in the morning. No need to go outside.

Yes tbh, you either gymcel or have some free time, you can't have both

All my copes have been ruined because of wageslaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back