Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gymcelling is a double edge sword can cause massive psychological damage

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Ill explain

There is no pain quite like this, when you MOG THE LIVING SHIT out of your "friends" or group that doesnt leave you for dead, AND NO ONE GIVES YOU YOUR DUES, NO ONE RECOGNIZES YOUR OBVIOUS SUPERIORITY in this field, they somehow reduce the dedication and achievement of the gymcelling to ZERO.

This pain is even more acute when you throw wahmen into the mix and EVERY ONE OF YOUR "GROUP" gets some kind of attention, but even though your clearly MOGGING PHYSICALLY YOU GET ZIP, YOU GET THE LEAST ATTENTION.

This my friends is when you are sub 3 facially, this is what blackpilled me early when I mogged the crap out of the dweebs i was with, being 13 or 14 stone and lean, and them either being twigs fag sub 11 stone or skinny fat. Them hooking up before my eyes, (sometimes even literally before my very eyes), and me getting side eyes and ghosting into OUTER MONGOLIA.

Thus reducing literally all the hours I spent on gymmaxx TO ABSOLUTE SHIT, AN UTTER WASTE OF TIME.

I now gymaxx however have completely abandoned lean and big and just am trying to get as fucking big as I can without being over 20% eg 16 17 stone and ogremaxxing scaring men women and children in daily life

Last edited:
Atleast you can beat the the shit out of people who fuck with you

Of corse you'll feel like dogshit for putting sweat into something, expecting to get something out of it, and utterly failing. This can be generalized to doing literally anything where the outcome is unclear; even worse if the outcome is likely unfavourable but you do it anyway (e.g. gambling).

For an incel, the biggest gains from lifting won't come from the physique improvement but rather the inner confidence that comes with having that physique. Your chances are still low but at least you can talk to girls without worrying about how skinnyfat you are.

bloatmaxxxxx instead

Atleast you can beat the the shit out of people who fuck with you
why beat em if you can just point to the left (or to the right? idk man you worked there)

This pain is even more acute when you throw wahmen into the mix and EVERY ONE OF YOUR "GROUP" gets some kind of attention, but even though your clearly MOGGING PHYSICALLY YOU GET ZIP, YOU GET THE LEAST ATTENTION.
This was me when I gymcelled. All the scrawny kids who looked better than me got gfs, but I didn't. That was one of the reasons why I quit.

legit truth. I now mostly train from cardio cause makes me more energetic for wageslavery. no longer care for lifting numbers.

Still better than before you started

Haven't seen you in a while
ye I took a break for two months to be more productive. did work but in the end I am back